Class of 2022 - P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

I really like that the staff is looking to add another kicker, even with Szmyt returning and the Aussie punter. You have a dedicated ST coach now in Ligashesky and need to dedicate resources/scholarships to positions that directly impact the game. Kickers significantly impact the game. We can't afford to be caught short here again.

Safe to assume the weekend visitors will be at the SU/Wake Bball game?

Did not get the same read from the article. Wants to still visit Rhode Island. Could be wrong but it seems like he is waiting on another offer possibly from a FL school. He is willing to turndown a full ride power 5 to check out Rhode Island. Seems off.
He hasn't turned down the SU offer he just wants to check out another school before signing. I don't think that is strange at all. If he could have visited URI this weekend he probably would have signed somewhere on Wednesday.

And from scrolling through his Twitter it appears some of the URI staff have been following him for awhile and he them.

Last edited:
Did not get the same read from the article. Wants to still visit Rhode Island. Could be wrong but it seems like he is waiting on another offer possibly from a FL school. He is willing to turndown a full ride power 5 to check out Rhode Island. Seems off.
This is not the correct take.
He had previously scheduled Rhode Island and the trip was canceled due to the snow storm on the northeast coast. He is just following through with that intention at least for now. He has not turned down the SU offer and they have not pulled it. The article did not mention or imply anything about Florida schools.

The next step before a decision is rescheduling that Rhode Island visit (either next weekend or the weekend after). That means he will not be signing on National Signing Day as he wants to make sure he has all of the information before committing anywhere.

"Before I went I really wasn't sure where I wanted to go and I still have one more place to go to," Denaburg said. "But it really opened my eyes. My parents said it would make it a lot easier after you've seen the place. It really did.

Everyone should take all of their visits. I took an official visit to Navy even though I told the coach I had zero interest of going there. After spending 3 days in Anapolis, I was very close to committing. Never know what you can see or learn and then it helps with picking the best landing spot. Strongly encourage this no matter what sport

92FE05AC-AAE6-4CFC-BC09-8B7247F969A2.jpeg

I would never fault a kid for accepting a spot at the AFA. But all things being equal, SU is a better football opportunity than any of those options.