Packer & Durham show ends on Friday, New show with Packer and company starts 8/22 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Packer & Durham show ends on Friday, New show with Packer and company starts 8/22

Thank you for the response, even if the SU spring game aired 2 months ago. Recently (seeing lots of other program content), I searched for "Syracuse" on the Spectrum guide and it came up 'no results'. Trusting Spectrum was probably unwise. I also manually scrolled through to see if any Syracuse content was available ... nothing. But if the spring game is on this weekend, I'll tune in for sure. SU content is so rare I'd almost given up. So I appreciate your tip.
Hey, fellow " 44", per FiOS in Syracuse, NY, I checked and see that the SU Spring Game is on both Saturday and Sunday 7/2-3/22 on the ACCN at 8-10pm. If you can DVR the game, due to the holiday weekend with 7/4, better for us SU fans.

I've been checking ACCN for Syracuse content ... nada. There's abundant content for fans of southern teams (UM, VT, UNC, Clem.) ... spring games, last years contests, etc. But with P/D going away (the only place where there was any SU mention, let alone balanced coverage), Syracuse fans have little to watch on the NW. It's a pity bc there's interest up here and it's a long summer.
The 2021 Clemson football game was on a few days ago.

XM has done some stupid stuff with many shows.. They have one real gambling slot VSIN was really solid.. but Sportsgrid offered them a better deal and they switched.. That show is just awful. Just a lot of rambling on with no content.

Beats me, I can’t listen to it though. Awful
I was able to catch the replacements on my way to golf yesterday. Jacob Hester (LSU fullback) and EJ Manuel (FSU QB, Bills 1st rd bust) and the format just doesnt work when its 2 ex player jocks

This is an absolute travesty. An Emmy award winning show? A sports talk show that was actual quality and worth listening to? This was the best thing the ACC Network had going for it, and now it's gone.

What in the world are they thinking and what in the world are they going to do? I have to believe this was at the request of Packer. It seems like he has been struggling a bit lately feeling healthy and motivated

Graciously, Packer said that some exciting announcements were on the way as far as programming, but my goodness. You've got a good thing going and you throw it out.

I'm really disappointed and unhappy about this news.

God Bless Mark Packer and Wes Durham! Thanks for the ride

any time original programming goes away and is probably replaced with some taped shows, its sad.

It was a good show

Who ended up being the guest they had on most frequently?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom