Palm just moved | Syracusefan.com

Palm just moved

Nova a 2 is really a joke.

They are not that good a team, who just happened to play in a sub-par conference. This Big East tournament is 100% confirmation of this fact.

I don't get the love for nova, they got smoked by us and Creighton, outside of beating kansas in nov, their resume is pretty underwhelming.

Last edited:
Nova to the #2 seed in the West, and gave Wisconsin the #1 in the East.

SU remains the #2 in the East. Duke still a 4 in the MW.

I like this draw for SU, with the exception of Louisville as the 3.

Nova should be no higher than a 3. They've done nothing since...Thanksgiving?

eh, I would definitely rather not have Wisky or 'ville in our region

Nova loss is a great result for us.

If things go bad this weekend

We could not backdoor into MSG as a 3 with Nova as a #1. Now it is at least a possibility

If things go good this weekend

We control the 2 line over Nova by making the ACC final, and we have a shot at the #1.

Louisville losing Chane Behanan will come back to haunt them in the tourney. I wish this was an actual bet in Vegas lol.

5 game losing streak = 1 seed over a team with a total of 4 losses. I'm frankly tired of thinking about it. Just win the freaking ACC tourney and be done with it. I've maintained since day one that winning the ACCT garners a #1 every single time. Always has, probably always will.

Listening to Francesca who just told a caller theres no way Wisconsin gets a 1 seed if they win the B10 tournament. LOL love listening to him but hes clueless on college sports.

Listening to Francesca who just told a caller theres no way Wisconsin gets a 1 seed if they win the B10 tournament. LOL love listening to him but hes clueless on college sports.

He is just lost talking about how duke is a one

I doubt they will move Nova out of the East. Their loss opens the #1 seed to a few possibilities like The BiG winner if it's Wisconsin or Michigan or UVa or SU if either wins the ACCT. IMO this makes Nova a solid #2 in the East. SU can get MSG then as the #1 or the #3 if we don't reach the ACCT final.

love how Francesca doesn't watch a single regular season college hoop game but come NCAAT time he thinks he's a big expert.

love how Francesca doesn't watch a single regular season college hoop game but come NCAAT time he thinks he's a big expert.

I hate to break it to him, but even if st johns wins today, they are not a lock for the tourney.

He is all over the place today especially, keeps saying one thing but meaning another. Hes all over Wichita State not having suffered a loss, thinks it will kill them in the tourney, he has them in trouble in the 8/9 game. Not saying hes wrong but man hes all over that.

good thing francesa is going to be simulcast on fs1 and 2 starting 3/24(1-4 m-f on fs1 4-6 on fs2)

5 game losing streak = 1 seed over a team with a total of 4 losses. I'm frankly tired of thinking about it. Just win the freaking ACC tourney and be done with it. I've maintained since day one that winning the ACCT garners a #1 every single time. Always has, probably always will.
except last year

He is all over the place today especially, keeps saying one thing but meaning another. Hes all over Wichita State not having suffered a loss, thinks it will kill them in the tourney, he has them in trouble in the 8/9 game. Not saying hes wrong but man hes all over that.

I can't stand the idea that losing a game is a good thing. Its just a sports talk narrative that has no meaning or basis. I get the feeling that the talking heads who mention that had never played in a meaningful game in their lives.

Madbiker said:
I doubt they will move Nova out of the East. Their loss opens the #1 seed to a few possibilities like The BiG winner if it's Wisconsin or Michigan or UVa or SU if either wins the ACCT. IMO this makes Nova a solid #2 in the East. SU can get MSG then as the #1 or the #3 if we don't reach the ACCT final.

SU will be seeded better than Nova now, regardless of what we do in ACCT. The loss to SHU will hurt them a lot.

Frozen said:
Why ville in msg? Memphis has to be closer than msg isn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom