Parking at JFK | Syracusefan.com

Parking at JFK

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Where do you folks in the area park when you fly from there? Heading out for a week - Sat to Sat next weekend. Would love a recommendation.

Where do you folks in the area park when you fly from there? Heading out for a week - Sat to Sat next weekend. Would love a recommendation.
This is my go to place. SmartParkJFK. I've parked there at least six times and have never had a problem. Sometimes you can find discount coupons by googling on line. The only important piece of advice is to book directly through them. If you book through a third party and you get there and there are no spots available, you won't be able to park there. If you book through them directly, never an issue.
Long & Short Term Airport Parking for LGA & JFK Airports

This is my go to place. SmartParkJFK. I've parked there at least six times and have never had a problem. Sometimes you can find discount coupons by googling on line. The only important piece of advice is to book directly through them. If you book through a third party and you get there and there are no spots available, you won't be able to park there. If you book through them directly, never an issue.
Long & Short Term Airport Parking for LGA & JFK Airports

Thanks again for this recommendation. I emailed them about any coupons or specials they may have and they hooked me up with an additional 15% off.

Last edited:
Thanks again for this reservation. I emailed them about any coupons or specials they may have and they hooked me up with an additional 15% off.
Great. Where did you decide to go to?

I've used JFK Bolt Parking before, and had a good experience. About $15/day with free pickup/drop-off.