Parking help | Syracusefan.com

Parking help

Acesn8s

Starter
Anybody know if there is pay for parking near the women’s building north lot Aka the Won lot? I believe it’s a lot that needs a pass I believe but meeting buddies who have tailgate there. And bringing a bunch of stuff for it, never parked anywhere near there so looking for a pay lot. I have been going to games for 30 plus years never even heard of that lot hahah. Any help would be appreciated.

You may want to see if any of the homes across the street from the Women‘s Building have paid parking. Mount Olympus, WBN, and WBS are all season ticket holder lots.

Do not even think of pulling up the hill by womens building without a pass. Absolute nightmare. Def try to park at the houses there. Bring cash

Cash I got have either of you seen houses that have parking? I have parked in upstate gargae for 20 years never been that way.

Anybody know if there is pay for parking near the women’s building north lot Aka the Won lot? I believe it’s a lot that needs a pass I believe but meeting buddies who have tailgate there. And bringing a bunch of stuff for it, never parked anywhere near there so looking for a pay lot. I have been going to games for 30 plus years never even heard of that lot hahah. Any help would be appreciated.
given that they now enforce those lots much better you need to get there really early to drop stuff off or expect a hastle. its a busy area. the last game in the south lot they had to move people who had spread out and taken over spots just so people could park. Manley north would be a haul to bring stuff

Planning on getting there like 11, guess we will see what happens lol

Yup you can always pay $20 to park there. It would be a bit of a walk to the women’s bldg though. If you do, you should pack light.

Honestly you should just park at North Manley and tailgate with the North Manley crew!

Yup you can always pay $20 to park there. It would be a bit of a walk to the women’s bldg though. If you do, you should pack light.

Honestly you should just park at North Manley and tailgate with the North Manley crew!
Make it a double lol

E8FB6982-4BD3-49B4-8286-06A1485087C6.jpeg

And we have the Orange Menace, just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom