Parking lot pass for Wagner

PAcuse

All Conference
We are looking to get a Fine lot pass for the Wagner game. What's the easiest way to go about getting one?

PAcuse

All Conference
None of the fine lot on Stub Hub
If anyone has one for sale please let me know, thanks.

PAcuse

All Conference
There's a (pricey) stadium pass there as an FYI. Ive parked there and walked directly across to Fine, its easy. Just as a backup
Yeah saw that wasn't sure how close it was. Want to be somewhere close to go to the tailgate and with three kids would like to the vehicle near the tail gate.

Yeah saw that wasn't sure how close it was. Want to be somewhere close to go to the tailgate and with three kids would like to the vehicle near the tail gate.
I parked in Stadium once and carried 3 chairs over to the tailgate. It was very easy. Obviously its nice to have your car there, but as a backup, this is pretty good. Its the only other lot I would consider it I want to get to West/Fine

Any parking pass in the Stadium West Lots cost the seller approx $33.50 per game. That isn't including the $300 minimum you need to donate via preferred tickets or outright donation to SU for the right to buy them.

A price of $40 or less is reasonable to pay.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
West lot passes and Stadium for that matter have become real hot commodities the last 3-5 years, especially West lot passes. Previously you could call the Orange pack and get a pass without to much of an issue, now there is a waiting list and someone recently waited nearly two years to get one. Due to this the availability of the passes on a single game basis has become scarce and those that are available are usually snatched up pretty quickly. Certainly not recommending giving up on getting one but have a plan B and C ready to go as well.

Consigliere

All Conference
My pass is actually in Stadium. It is literally across the street from West (Fine) and closer to the Dome. I just pull into West and tell the lot attendants that I tailgate in West and they let me in. Actually if Stadium fills up they direct overflow to West anyway.

1534818259476.png

West lot passes and Stadium for that matter have become real hot commodities the last 3-5 years, especially West lot passes. Previously you could call the Orange pack and get a pass without to much of an issue, now there is a waiting list and someone recently waited nearly two years to get one. Due to this the availability of the passes on a single game basis has become scarce and those that are available are usually snatched up pretty quickly. Certainly not recommending giving up on getting one but have a plan B and C ready to go as well.

Here are your options:

Park at the huge garage up the hill from The Varsity
Park at MLK school
I'm not sure if folks are still parking in the cemetery.

Stadium West area is tight...

PAcuse

All Conference
We will most likely park at MLK school like we normally due. $80 is a bit pricey to have the car kind of close to us lol.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
We will most likely park at MLK school like we normally due. $80 is a bit pricey to have the car kind of close to us lol.
If you don't plan on hanging around post game you could also park at the Parking Garage next to Crouse or at the Sheraton and walk down to the fine Lot. This would put you closer to the Dome Post Game if your not planning on coming back down to the Fine Lot. There was some rumblings that the parking garage next to the VA may go back to being a pubic lot this year as well but I would check with SU on that.

PAcuse

All Conference
If you don't plan on hanging around post game you could also park at the Parking Garage next to Crouse or at the Sheraton and walk down to the fine Lot. This would put you closer to the Dome Post Game if your not planning on coming back down to the Fine Lot. There was some rumblings that the parking garage next to the VA may go back to being a pubic lot this year as well but I would check with SU on that.
Thanks I will.

Top Bottom