Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

OburgOrange

Living Legend
ADF5AE66-3850-41E2-B616-B5DD4A8E5B75.jpeg

The North Country in the summer is wonderful with moderate temps and the St. Lawrence River. Winter is brutal cold, but not as much snow as Syracuse and usually bright blue skies, unlike, you know, Syracuse.

was just on the St Lawrence 2 weeks ago, man growing up there you dont realize how gorgeous that area is in the SUMMER......winter time not so much!

Yeah you guys were in Canada. I stopped by the house let myself in and grabbed a roadie for Massena out of the fridge. I hope I put the seat back down on the toilet.

Damn I was probably up there about this time as well for my annual Seaway Festival trip :p

was just on the St Lawrence 2 weeks ago, man growing up there you dont realize how gorgeous that area is in the SUMMER...winter time not so much!

I just drove thru there with the family two weeks ago. Went from home (STL) to Toronto to Schroon Lake for 10 days. I was thinking how beautiful it was as we drove thru. Beautiful area.

I just drove thru there with the family two weeks ago. Went from home (STL) to Toronto to Schroon Lake for 10 days. I was thinking how beautiful it was as we drove thru. Beautiful area.
was just on the St Lawrence 2 weeks ago, man growing up there you dont realize how gorgeous that area is in the SUMMER...winter time not so much!
Maybe sutomcat should make a drive up here sometime ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom