Paul Gait involved in accident | Syracusefan.com

Paul Gait involved in accident

Finally read the article and his attitude towards the situation is really amazing. From day 1 since it happened he is thinking of others with less means and trying to start a foundation for newly disabled people to afford medical equipment in the time before insurance covers the bill, after seeing what some fellow patients at his hospital went through. Not easy to count your lucky stars after such an unfortunate accident. He's a great guy. This sucks.

Finally read the article and his attitude towards the situation is really amazing. From day 1 since it happened he is thinking of others with less means and trying to start a foundation for newly disabled people to afford medical equipment in the time before insurance covers the bill, after seeing what some fellow patients at his hospital went through. Not easy to count your lucky stars after such an unfortunate accident. He's a great guy. This sucks.
he is very good dude. and just an amazing attitude, just as he was fulfilling his dreams. he obviously is dead set on maxxing out his enjoyment of life and what he can do, not can't. incredible and we're lucky to have him in lacrosse.

This is a great post, DL. His attitude is unbelievable. I'd like to think I would manage this situation in a similar fashion but doubt I could. Paul is a Lion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom