PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY!!! | Syracusefan.com

PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY!!!

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Five-year extension should be announced on Monday.

Despite the bone-headed playcalling at times, there's no question Dino is the right man for this job.

We have a legit shot to win 10 games this year. And I'm not kidding.

I'm just gonna be the person to slow this thread down a little:

Cuse hasn't done anything yet. They got a win against a name program, but maybe a bad team

They are 3-0, but they have to play the rest of September, October AND November

Is Dungey okay? If he's absent, will it affect the team down the stretch?

Babers has gotten this program to reach its pinnacle between games 7 and 8 the last 2 years. Then flame out

I love Babers. I'm just sayin

Pay that man...
EF6AD7C7-E910-4068-957A-A7929F1E820E.jpeg

We have beat VT Clemson FSU and played well against some of the best programs in college football.
Bet the farm on this guy. Pay him 4m plus. Make it a 5 year deal with a equally rich buyout. We are getting our own Network and the Dome redo.
DARE TO BE GREAT!

Cuse hasn't done anything yet. They got a win against a name program, but maybe a bad team

Babers has gotten this program to reach its pinnacle between games 7 and 8 the last 2 years. Then flame out

Sure, throw that in our faces. ;)

As critical as I am of him on certain game management scenarios... agreed. Pay him and let him pay his assistants.

Yep. They're playing with some purpose and belief in themselves. Some things previous coaches didn't seem to be able to bring out. This team is different from some I've seen in the recent past.

Last edited:

To be fair, we haven't had the numbers to play a full season in Dino's first two years.

We've beaten VT, Clemson and FSU in the last three years, he can recruit as is shown by our backup QB among others, and he's a media darling. No more putting on the brakes. PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY!

Last edited:
We've beaten VT, Clemson and FSU in the last three years, he can recruit as is shown by our backup QB among others, and he's a media darling. No more putting on the breaks. PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY!
Exactly what I was going to post.

Also, he completely locked down FSU. 37 minutes possession. Held them to 11 first downs. Cam Akers has 25% of his previous total against us. Clemson and FSU beatdowns in consecutive years? Give the man his money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom