Penalties | Syracusefan.com

Penalties

Orangeman

All Conference
Honestly, rewatching the Clemson game...and I won't rewatch the Rutgers game...

The ENTIRE story with this team last year was penalties.

Whether you want to call it Officials Bias, or our players' poor discipline, there is like tremendous opportunity just turning that around...

Vs. Clemson we're driving and we get the infamous, never ever have been called, QB facemask on a defender penalty...don't do that.

Then an obvous late hit..

lot to improve

Wow, I forgot that on the infamous Garret Williams punt-fake injury, we should have had the ball 1st and 10 at our own 25, except the corrupt ACC officials called off-setting penalties on the prior punt.

It's really not a dream...the officiating stuff is real. The MONEY is real...

Whether you want to call it Officials Bias, or our players' poor discipline, there is like tremendous opportunity just turning that around...

Vs. Clemson we're driving and we get the infamous, never ever have been called, QB facemask on a defender penalty...don't do that.

lot to improve
The B1G bs calls about our O-Linemen not on the line of scrimmage are still unbelievable to me though.

The referees in last season's Syracuse/Clemson MATERIALLY impacted the outcome of the First Half, in Clemson's favor, by a mile.

We'll see about the 2H

The message to this year's team is...don't give them an opportunity to do that to you. Be better. full stop

lot to improve
Every year same thing

One thing I would like to see implemented though. On the O-Line; you false start, you sit.

One thing I would like to see implemented though. On the O-Line; you false start, you sit.

In this game, here have been no false-starts, in the 1H from what I remember

Down 14-7 to Clemson and officials adjusted would be min SU 10-7 (probably 17-7)

The Clemson TD to go up 14-7 should NOT have happened. ACC officials bias.

Team needs to recognize that stuff they do will be viewed/called differently than others.

I forgot about this no call too on the play right before the game winning FG for FSU. Let's hope some penalties break our way this year.

Yeah, correct

My supposition has been that it's not an accident, but last year was like a joke.

Let's hope for some evening out.
Can we get Marvin Graves to come back and ding a ball off one of these clown refs, as needed?