Penn State recruit to ND | Syracusefan.com

Penn State recruit to ND

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
There goes another spot from ND. A receiver (ESPN.com)
Three-star wideout Will Fuller
from Penn State decommitted from Penn State to ND. He had just reafirmed his committment to Penn State last week. They said he's the 19th committment for ND's class of 2013.

i think you have the wrong fuller listed.

but glad he chose N.D. I really do not want any player who committed or signed with them since last november. Shows a lack of charecter when all this news is freely out in print.

To Retro44 really lack of what again? Give me a break you act like when you were 18 you didn't get blinded or side tracked. Get off your high horse all of these kids they are just that they are kids let them be and I wish them all the best no matter what they deicde. People who disagree I could care less until your around recruits who are worth a hoot you have no idea how hard the process is and we all can't overlook how hard that PSU mess has become. Shame on you

Is it one less spot? I thought PS transfers didn't count against the sholie cap (short term).

He's not a transfer. He's a 2013 verbal commit.

BTW, Retro and Nova, keep arguing. Can't get enough of either of your thumbnails.

To Retro44 really lack of what again? Give me a break you act like when you were 18 you didn't get blinded or side tracked. Get off your high horse all of these kids they are just that they are kids let them be and I wish them all the best no matter what they deicde. People who disagree I could care less until your around recruits who are worth a hoot you have no idea how hard the process is and we all can't overlook how hard that PSU mess has become. Shame on you

to have an offer and be accepted by penn st. makes you a high profile recruit with lots of other schools offering them.If I was a high school coach and has penn st. chasing one of my players I would do everything that is in the best interest of that kid to chose a school that has much higher moral standards than a program who showed none for well over a decade. The recruits may be 18 years old,but they are not brain dead,nor should be the adults in their life

high horse,what a crock of ...these kids have multiple choices in picking a program with much higher moral standards,but they chose ped st. over the innocence of the kids that were raped by sandusky and covered up by paterno and who have bought into the "we are penn st" crap.

i would give the upper classmen more of a free pass as the news was never broken before the signings,but for the ones after nov. of 2011...good bye.

there is no shame in my opinion here

He's not a transfer. He's a 2013 verbal commit.

BTW, Retro and Nova, keep arguing. Can't get enough of either of your icons.

that was part of my point,he verballed after the facts were known.