2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
while looking up cuse alums at espn i found these:

jeanne moos (cnn)
samantha brown (travel)
contessa brewer (msnbc)
tom everett scott (actor)
Frank langella (frost/nixon)
len berman (how did i not know this?)

MARK EMMERT?! HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?

Is it wrong to say that other than Len Berman I have no clue who those other people are???

Is it wrong to say that other than Len Berman I have no clue who those other people are???
You know one more on that list than I do.

MARK EMMERT?! HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?

tumblr_lh6iio3oCS1qd6npmo1_500.gif

Shirley Jackson (author - The Haunting of Hill House among others)

I've been thinking SU should honor her by making "Hill House" the un-official name of the Carrier Dome (since we are stuck with that in perpetuity)

Marsh01 said:
Unless he broadcasted a swac game im drawing a blank. Who is mark emmert?

Ncaa dude. Sorry

jeanne moos

contessa brewer (funny the pic randomly comes from orangefizz)
brewer.jpg

Samantha Brown
Bali.jpg

Tom Everett Scott
Tom%20Everett%20Scott-1.JPG

Frank Langella now
84655.jpg

Frank langella then
5206-frank-langella4-a.jpg

So...are we counting people who went to Syracuse, or people who went and graduated from Syracuse?

I don't know what category he would fall under, but Lexington Steele's high up on my list...

So...are we counting people who went to Syracuse, or people who went and graduated from Syracuse?

I don't know what category he would fall under, but Lexington Steele's high up on my list...

we are counting people who went to cuse, but we didnt realize it...

i think everyone on this forum is just sick enough to know that Lex Steele is a proud Syracuse Orange

Samantha Brown had that good show but it ended, can't remember the name o it. Awesome show though, very entertaining.

samantha brown just made me go, oh shlit.

wife watches 1 of her shows, so ive seen it often. its fairly entertaining fwiw, but anyway.

for years ive been like, 'how the hell do i know this girl?? i think i hooked up with her?? but it cant be.'

id wrack my brain, where do i know her from? which old drinking haunt was it...Newport? the Jersey Shore? Killington? Mt Snow?? Syracuse would pop in the ole brain periodically but id dismiss it as surely id know if she was Orange.

i need to see a picture of her with a 80s /90s hair-do.

if i did, and i seriously doubt it...im likely in line for a jack sparrow-esque slap accross the face.

its more likely she'd wave a $100 bill, tell me to go park her car, keep the change, and then scram.

Last edited:
Didn't know that. Always thought Samantha Brown was sneaky-hot, loved the way she was a good sport about Anthony Bourdain constantly taking shots at her.

I had no idea who Lexington Steele was until I googled it. Did I show my age, my infinite state of cool hipness when I automatically thought - "I didn't know that the Irishman Pierce Brosnan went to Syracuse " ?(duh Remington Steele)

American Werewolf in Paris...NICE
You go with that, instead of That Thing You Do!...really?

Come on, man!

And Langella is awesome.

I was recently surprised to see that Carl Gottleib, who helped with the final script for Jaws (and was in the movie, and is generally awesome) is a Syracuse alum. That made me happy.