Pet Semetary. - first trailer

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.

O damn, will have to be there to see this.

Keep the movement going would love to see the stand remade or Salems Lot.
And would also like to see under the dome in a movie version, didn’t hear good things about the tv show.

RF2044

Living Legend
Awesome.

Such a terrific book, and such an awful movie adaptation back in the 80s. Glad to see that it will finally get the treatment that it deserves.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Awesome.

Such a terrific book, and such an awful movie adaptation back in the 80s. Glad to see that it will finally get the treatment that it deserves.
I read the book maybe 5 months ago and it didn’t captivate me as much as other king books did I don’t know why though obv gage death scene is traumatic and horrifying for parents it didn’t get me as much as the scene toward the end when out near the real burial ground and the windego is out there, can’t wait to see what they do with that.
And also excited to see what they do with gage after coming back. Also with the scene Where jud tells Louis about the other time someone got buried up there.

And obv see what they do with Zelda.

One of two books to give me nightmares while I was reading it (but loved the books even more as a result!).
The other book, by the way, was Ghost Story by Peter Straub. (With another bad movie adaptation...)

I'll surely miss Fred Gwynne though and his interesting Maine accent! This line delivery surely outpaces Lithgow:

RF2044

Living Legend
I'll surely miss Fred Gwynne though and his interesting Maine accent! This line delivery surely outpaces Lithgow:
Iconic.

Gwynne's portrayal of Judd Crandall was by far the best part of an otherwise subpar film.

Top Bottom