Peter Corasaniti Returns To Syracuse Hoop Staff

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Last edited:

cuseinseattle

All American
Is this the kid that married a girl that worked in the mens basketball office or something. I seem to remember a picture with the entire staff and multiple people at the wedding. Maybe that was a different kid. Either way he was a manager and grad assistant and I think will be a good fit with his understanding of the program and the staff much like Kip was.

richmondcuse03

2nd String
Is this the kid that married a girl that worked in the mens basketball office or something. I seem to remember a picture with the entire staff and multiple people at the wedding. Maybe that was a different kid. Either way he was a manager and grad assistant and I think will be a good fit with his understanding of the program and the staff much like Kip was.
Correct, that's him.

cto

Administrator
Staff member
Funny twist to the story. Peter's wife Ashley resigned this spring as office coordinator for SU men's basketball in order to move to Binghamton area where her husband worked. Now husband will work in Syracuse. I wonder whether Ashley will return to a job at SU

cuseinseattle

All American
Funny twist to the story. Peter's wife Ashley resigned this spring as office coordinator for SU men's basketball in order to move to Binghamton area where her husband worked. Now husband will work in Syracuse. I wonder whether Ashley will return to a job at SU
What a bummer. What is the commute from Binghamton to Syracuse like 1 hour? That is about my commute every day but I'm only going around 15 miles. Hopefully she can get a job back at Syracuse.

shandeezy7

All American
She actually already has a new job at The Digital Hyve in Syracuse

SUFan44

All American
So Wellman left without a firm gig. That’s interesting...
Wellman seems like someone that has his head on straight. Things that make you go hmmm...

If I wasn’t so blinded by my fandom, I would think this might be a dysfunctional program that we are running here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom