petrino post game presser | Syracusefan.com

petrino post game presser

tipphill

All Conference
pretty much a poor loser. he referenced a late hit in the head on one his players that no penalty was called. i must have missed that anyone know what he was referring to??? i do know dungey took a late helmet to helmet hit.

That was a late hit. Cunningham was on the ground and one of defensive lineman who was also on the ground, lifted up and then slammed his body on Cunnningham's head. It wasn't called, but is should have been. Cunningham was out of the game after that hit.

He may not survive the weekend as their HC, getting in the last couple of shots he can.

ride off into the sunset on your Harley Bobby, tarnished reputation and all

pretty much a poor loser. he referenced a late hit in the head on one his players that no penalty was called. i must have missed that anyone know what he was referring to??? i do know dungey took a late helmet to helmet hit.
He’s right. We deserved a flag for the late hit on #3. Ref was right on top of it too. No excuse for not flagging it.

Did the non-call come after the Dungey helmet hit?

Before Dungey got hit. #3s last play.

i asked about that hit below . what was that ? was the ball loose becuz cunningham was injured or did the hit cause the injury. way late and vicious. no flag but i don't like to see that from anyone on the field.

Thought it was aggressive when we went for a bomb on 4th and 3. Had beef in my opinion would have been bitter if Bobby did that to us

Whaa? Dude, take off your homer sweater. Petrino is awful, but I thought he handled himself quite well in his presser. He showed a LOT of respect towards our team, especially Dungey and our D line. He thought there was a late hit, so. He wasn't a jackoff about it.

That was a late hit. Cunningham was on the ground and one of defensive lineman who was also on the ground, lifted up and then slammed his body on Cunnningham's head. It wasn't called, but is should have been. Cunningham was out of the game after that hit.
Reminded me of the payback game with FSU, McNabb's last game, when we broke their 1/4 backs arm. This is two games in a row that we took out a quarterback. Football is brutal and we are no saints.

Whaa? Dude, take off your homer sweater. Petrino is awful, but I thought he handled himself quite well in his presser. He showed a LOT of respect towards our team, especially Dungey and our D line. He thought there was a late hit, so. He wasn't a jackoff about it.
dude??????ok i guess your 16y/o

oK2Sf.gif

Thought it was aggressive when we went for a bomb on 4th and 3. Had beef in my opinion would have been bitter if Bobby did that to us

I wouldn't have thought any less of him than I already do. Not sure it's possible.

Facing Petrino and Kelly back to back. It's the terrible person portion of the schedule.

dude??????ok i guess your 16y/o

Uh, his presser was more than fine. He was very complimentary. He gave the D-Line props more than once and complimented Dungey as well as the OLine. He didn’t even bitch really much about the cheap shot which was an uncalled for short circuit by McKinley. Their QB was just laying there and McKinley who is already on top of him head buts him pretty hard. Very lucky he wasn’t ejected. Are YOU 16?

Reminded me of the payback game with FSU, McNabb's last game, when we broke their 1/4 backs arm. This is two games in a row that we took out a quarterback. Football is brutal and we are no saints.

I’m not sure it’s about being a saint or not. There’s no sainthood in football. You see the opponent’s players and try to hit them hard.

If that happens in a Stanitzek way, OK, there is an issue. I haven’t seen our guys make a hit like that often or at all in decades of watching SU.

Should have been a penalty on Dungey slide, its a wash, I really think the injury came on the hit just as the QB was going down, not by McKinley. No problem with throwing the bomb to Nykeim, what goes around Bobby comes around and it came around last night! Don't think HCDB had a problem with it either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom