Petrino to WKU | Syracusefan.com

Petrino to WKU

Red Grimace is PSYCHED!!!

bigred.bmp

No matter what a guy does- no matter how unethical or disloyal- he ha a coaching if he can win games.

No matter what a guy does- no matter how unethical or disloyal- he has a coaching job if he can win games.

So to answer the question after the next board meltdown- No, Bobby Petrino is not available. At the moment.

"Take me from this road...to some other town...
all he wanted was to be free...and that's the way it turned out to be..."

No matter what a guy does- no matter how unethical or disloyal- he ha a coaching if he can win games.
He didn't commit a crime. Character wise I wouldn't want him coaching my son but it's not like he killed someone...

He didn't commit a crime. Character wise I wouldn't want him coaching my son but it's not like he killed someone...

he came real close to doing so...

Astute. But again, read the post. No criminal activity was referenced.

I don't recall if he lied to the police or filed a false report to his employer or committed a civil breach in hiring his mistress into a government job.

But I would likely not hire him if I were an AD.

I gather you would?

Astute. But again, read the post. No criminal activity was referenced.

I don't recall if he lied to the police or filed a false report to his employer or committed a civil breach in hiring his mistress into a government job.

But I would likely not hire him if I were an AD.

I gather you would?
His job is to coach football. He can hire whoever he wants to fill a position in his office. I'd hire him. I'd hire Tressel too. The only coach i wouldn't hire is the guy from Pitt that beat up his wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom