Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ himself couldn’t land a 5* at Pitt right now without cheating.
I get what your saying, but I don’t think Jesus would ever coach Pitt. Which raises the question, where would Jesus coach? Not so fast Notre Dame. God knows all, and he isn’t about to let his only son coach the Irish.

This will be an interesting one. It appears that Cuse, PC and UConn all feel really good with where they stand. Which more than anything tells me no one really knows anything
This^^^

This will be an interesting one. It appears that Cuse, PC and UConn all feel really good with where they stand. Which more than anything tells me no one really knows anything

All of the experts have had him leaning Syracuse for a while.

All of the experts have had him leaning Syracuse for a while.

I've kinda ducked out of the recruiting threads for a little while with my work picking up...who are these experts of which you speak?

I've kinda ducked out of the recruiting threads for a little while with my work picking up...who are these experts of which you speak?

Andrew Slater and Jerry Meyer.

FWIW most of the UConn board admits we are in the lead, however I don't think this is anywhere close to over.

I'd be worried if UK or Duke get involved if they keep missing on bigs.

Andrew Slater and Jerry Meyer.

FWIW most of the UConn board admits we are in the lead, however I don't think this is anywhere close to over.

I'd be worried if UK or Duke get involved if they keep missing on bigs.

Certainly seems like its going to be close, just have to keep plugging away and hope for the best. Were definitely in a good spot but we all know these recruitment's can turn on a dime. We already have one high end guy committed, getting a second in the near future would be great.

Gmac is gonna land the deuce.
Who were the ass'ts that landed Green and Tucker? We don't know, right? Because it was K and Cal that beat Gerry for those two guys. Kind of unfair. JB doesn't get any of the blame. GMAC has Goodine. And we will see what he does with the rest of the class. But the Head coach is the head coach.

Who were the ass'ts that landed Green and Tucker? We don't know, right? Because it was K and Cal that beat Gerry for those two guys. Kind of unfair. JB doesn't get any of the blame. GMAC has Goodine. And we will see what he does with the rest of the class. But the Head coach is the head coach.
Good point

Sounds like Akok is a good kid and doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings

UCONN doing a lot of PR to simply put out the message they are after this guy.

Probably so...but I think they are trending in the right direction unfortunately...and I hate saying that. Hurley and his staff have been aggressive on the recruiting front and just got another commitment today. They could wind up with a decent class if they land 1 or 2 more of the guys they are after. I was hoping they would turn into a dumpster fire but I'm not sure they are going to go away that easy...:vomit:

UConn just nabbed Jalen Gaffney too. Granted Goodine is ranked ahead of both him and Bouknight, but Hurley seems to making an impact so far - let’s see what he can do on the court.

I have a hard time believing UConn can beat us out for a recruit that we really want, but I guess we’ll see

Probably so...but I think they are trending in the right direction unfortunately...and I hate saying that. Hurley and his staff have been aggressive on the recruiting front and just got another commitment today. They could wind up with a decent class if they land 1 or 2 more of the guys they are after. I was hoping they would turn into a dumpster fire but I'm not sure they are going to go away that easy...:vomit:
i don't think gaffney & bouknight are any better than the recruits that ollie was getting, except maybe his very last year, and (on paper) not as good as players he was bringing in as recently as 2016

i don't think gaffney & bouknight are any better than the recruits that ollie was getting, except maybe his very last year, and (on paper) not as good as players he was bringing in as recently as 2016
I agree rankings wise they are similar. It’s moreso the fact that Hurley has only been there like 5 months and was able to seal 2 commits. Granted not high level guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom