Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound like an idiot, but for whatever reason, I can' see the tweets posted on this site. Am I doing something wrong?

Not to sound like an idiot, but for whatever reason, I can' see the tweets posted on this site. Am I doing something wrong?

I can only see them on a computer, don't work on my cell either.

F1ACA2A3-05D2-4F53-925C-CBC1F29E25E1.jpeg

For those interested in watching some game tape on him. Haven't had a chance to watch entire game but just some quick thoughts...i think he would fit our style of play perfectly. Really long and athletic. Was a killer shot blocker during AAU summer play while being one of the better 3 pt shooters during play. Normally we seem to recruit long athletic kids who can't shoot, this kid CAN shoot. I have seen people call him a unicorn because his style of play and size/abilities. Has NBA skill set and can put ball on the floor no problem. Also I was super disappointed in the pronunciation of his name :(

Everyone missed my disappointment back in March when I watched this video and realized his name wasn't as cool as I originally thought. I say we roll with the cooler pronunciation, it's almost too late now to switch it up after all the fun we've been having!

less juvenile and more family friendly

aaah-koooook! is a better cheer from 30000 anyway.

less juvenile and more family friendly

aaah-koooook! is a better cheer from 30000 anyway.
aaahhhh kooooooooooooooooooookkk sho00oting a deuuuuuuuuuuce for the Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.