Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"staff thought they had it in the bag...egg on my face"

at least one of them admits maybe they were wrong. But man whatever Akok told them had them feeling REALLY good, or Hurley (shoutout jordville) once again just exaggerated an elite recruits interest in UConn

"staff thought they had it in the bag...egg on my face"

at least one of them admits maybe they were wrong. But man whatever Akok told them had them feeling REALLY good, or Hurley (shoutout jordville) once again just exaggerated an elite recruits interest in UConn
Bag is just... so versatile.

Who else is in this weekend, or is it just Akokx2?

Why is it snowing on The Boneyard? I mean, we all know the weather is crap over there in Storrs but this a little early for snow.

PS -- If this is the doing of a Cuse fan, congratulations!

Why is it snowing on The Boneyard? I mean, we all know the weather is crap over there in Storrs but this a little early for snow.

PS -- If this is the doing of a Cuse fan, congratulations!
It was snowing on this site for a while this morning, also. Some admin is doing a little tinkering, I believe.

Hope we have some dedicated Akok-spotters at the game today.
Yes. Especially photos showing he’s having fun! Pictures with teammates would be great. I believe his sponsor family are Cuse fans. Hope so

Do we have any visual confirmation that this kid is in "The Loud House"???? I have seen multiple pics and tweets from Brycen Goodine, but nothing from Double A

What an atmosphere for Akok to be in. Good job guys!

The end was cool. I heard the announcers say the building was dead most of the day, need to get a read from people who were there. Do the visiting recruits stay for the entire game?

The end was cool. I heard the announcers say the building was dead most of the day, need to get a read from people who were there. Do the visiting recruits stay for the entire game?
I have no idea if they stay the whole time. Here's to hoping he stayed for all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.