Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the game on the field... the experience he had. And that depends on the people he was with and the fun he had at the game. No way to know that.

I know just as a fan, I found the game almost unwatchable until the last few minutes, so I'm quite sure you're overrating the experience. Especially if they left to do other things at halftime or something. They only have 48 hours with a recruit and a lot of that is looking at the academics, etc.

I know just as a fan, I found the game almost unwatchable until the last few minutes, so I'm quite sure you're overrating the experience. Especially if they left to do other things at halftime or something. They only have 48 hours with a recruit and a lot of that is looking at the academics, etc.
I think the game on the field doesn't have as much to do with the experience he had as you're thinking it does. A great game can be a nice cherry on top. But not as important as the aspects we have no current way of knowing about. Just hope they went well.

God willing, they got to the game very late

3 different body languages captured in that photo ...

if you put any stock in microexpression analysis, that was not a positive moment
He’s hiding from the camera.

Need to get him out and about among the coeds and away from jb. We will be fine

I feel like every time you get a picture of a prospect at these visits they almost always look sad regardless of the school they’re visiting. People just have a knack for taking really bad pictures lol

Very quiet kid, don’t read into it
Yeah every picture I've seen of Akok has the same basic expression on his face... just a quiet stoic kid. Nothing wrong with that.
downloadfile.jpg
7307634.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.