Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Akok, and will be happy if he signs here. But I sure hope he's not being recruited to be the 4 or 5 star center we need. Could he spot play center like Dolejaz in a pinch... yes. He's not a center though, and I sure hope he isn't being recruited as such.
I don't believe he is.

He's a Lydon clone.

Eh...I don't see the resemblance!
index.jpg
index1.jpg

:rolling:

If he's a good as advertised with shooting and blocks, he'll play some 5 for us. I don't think full time but will learn it in the zone

don't hold your breath expecting a commitment before september from any of our targets. anything can happen, but most kids like to commit when school is in session. the whole school stops to hear their announcement; it's a thing.

This one is interesting...is uconn not going to get in any kind of trouble with all the recruiting allegations going on?

"Mass Rivals forward Akok Akok had one of the best performances of the day yesterday. Potential is one of the first words that comes to mind when talking about Akok and he certainly showed why. With his versatility he attacked the defense in multiple ways. Syracuse, UConn, Providence and more were in to see him in action."

Status
Not open for further replies.