Class of 2024 - PF Andreo Ash (Liverpool) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Andreo Ash (Liverpool)

I think Andreo is likely going to be a seven footer.

Mike mentioned he has size 17 shoes in his article. That looks the case in this photo.

8sr-x-Andreo-Ash.jpg

There is a formula for adolescents that predicts height based on shoe size. For boys, you take the shoe size, multiply by 5.3 and add 133. That gives you their projected height in centimeters.

So for Andreo, 17*5.3 = 90.1

90.1 + 133 = 223.1 centimeters

Gotta divide by 2.54 to convert to inches.

223.1/2.54 = 87.83 inches

7 feet is 84 inches, so if this formula is right, he is going to end up almost 7 feet 4 inches tall.

There is another formula in the last link where his projected height comes out as 7 feet 1 inch.

He does not look like a string bean. There are a couple of short HUDL videos from last year that aren't very good but even then, you can see he is an athlete. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Mike mentioned he has size 17 shoes in his article. That looks the case in this photo.

8sr-x-Andreo-Ash.jpg

There is a formula for adolescents that predicts height based on shoe size. For boys, you take the shoe size, multiply by 5.3 and add 133. That gives you their projected height in centimeters.

7 feet is 84 inches, so if this formula is right, he is going to end up almost 7 feet 4 inches tall.

There is another formula in the last link where his projected height comes out as 7 feet 1 inch.

He does not look like a string bean. There are a couple of short HUDL videos from last year that aren't very good but even then, you can see he is an athlete. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

I thought there wouldn’t be any math.

Is Andreo's connection to Syracuse that he lives in a suburb of Syracuse?

Anyway, great name, must sign.

You know what they say about guys with big feet

They wear large shoes.

I will let myself out.
The heck with an education...this kid needs a d-1 scholarship just to pay for his shoes

8sr-x-Andreo-Ash.jpg

LOL those look like ski boots!

Go away Kevin Willard, you piece of crap slimeball.

Willard have a house in Syracuse or something? He is quite fascinating with coming after Cuse players at all levels. I wonder how many current players he has backdoor tried to reach out to.

The Elite Camp usually includes a handful of local players. Some of the locals expected to participate in this year’s camp are: Trey Autry, a 6-3 guard in the ‘23 class and the son of SU associate head coach Adrian Autry; , will play at the camp. Autry; Trevor Roe, the 6-foot-8 son of former SU player Matt Roe; and Liverpool High School’s Andreo Ash will also participate in the camp. Ash, a 6-6 wing, will be a sophomore in the fall.

In Liverpool's first game of the season tonight, sophomore Andreo Ash scored 24 vs Rochester East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom