Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

Screenshot_20200410-224924_Instagram.jpg

no idea on this kid it just a broader thing; I wonder if we try to find a kid reclassifying to ‘20.

The staff are going hard after bigs 4s and 5s... I love it!
Isn’t this kid a SF, 6’7”/6’8”?

We need some real wing talent and some actual size inside. We don’t have much of either in the program right now, so a kid like this paired with a skilled, bigger interior player would be fantastic.

Isn’t this kid a SF, 6’7”/6’8”?

We need some real wing talent and some actual size inside. We don’t have much of either in the program right now, so a kid like this paired with a skilled, bigger interior player would be fantastic.
I think he growing into a highly skilled 4, but definitely more of a 3 than a 5

Interview with Art at the 16:30 mark. No Syracuse mentions in this one.

Definitely a little smaller and more skilled at this stage, but I'm getting some Rakeem Christmas vibes from this kid. His moves around the paint remind me of Rak and Fair.

Just based on the videos posted here--I think Tchikou and Mading are better prospects.

Will be watching a lot of Dream City over the next few days.
Arthur Kalunma and Alex Tchikou play for them. In this game Tchikou didn't start but played most of the game.
Kalunma started off well but cooled off. I didn't tract their stats but will going forward.

First off this game is worth the watch especially if you are sports starved.
I tracked Alex Tchikou, Arthur Kaluma, and Frank Anselem.
Frank didn't play much and is more of a defensive player at this point. (which we need)

Alex Tchikou: 18pts, 4rebs, 3blks, 6/9 FG/FGA, 4/6 3FG/3FGA, 2/3 FT/FTA.
I doubt Tchikou plays college ball. We should still offer just because.

Arthur Kaluma: 14pts, 4rebs, 1stl, 7/11 FG/FGA.
He will be a very good college player played from the post and mid-range and was highly efficiently.
He and Benny would be great gets in 2021.

What in the world happened to our recruiting! Yipee!
This kid would be a very nice addition. We are getting some talented kids again, restocking with 4 stars and risers. We just have to play more of these kids to accelerate their development before they all leave!

I’m of the belief that QG is here for 1 more year, 2 max. So our 3/4 is lacking some depth beyond 2021 now.

The staff seems comfortable with the guards - Buddy (then Dior), JG3, Kadary, Chance (hopefully Gayle too). So those group of guards will last us until 2023-2024 most likely.

but the 3/4 we only have Benny and Newton, with Bras graduating in 2021. Maybe the staff sees JBA/Mac as a 4; but it’s clear they think they need another wing. I think Benny is probably 2 and done.
I still think Westry plays the 3 here

I think we have a lot we can sell someone like Kaluma/any other 21 or 22 3s and 4s

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom