Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

SmartSelect_20210317-175200_Instagram.jpg

Is this for real with a real source or are you just having fun?
He signed with UNLV. Unless he gets a release he's unlikely to go elsewhere.

He signed with UNLV. Unless he gets a release he's unlikely to go elsewhere.
They will absolutely give him a release if he wants. I havent seen anything yet that indicates he will though but anything is possible.

Tyty doesn’t make a lot of sense for us unless Kadary or Joe are leaving...
I can't see us getting involved with Tyty. Not sure where that one came from but would be way out of left field.

I can't see us getting involved with Tyty. Not sure where that one came from but would be way out of left field.
Unless the staff knows we will need a guard. Ugh.

He’d be granted a release from his letter with the coach leaving.

That being said Im not getting my hopes up here

He’d be granted a release from his letter with the coach leaving.

That being said Im not getting my hopes up here
But is it at least something to discuss in the offseason?

Ok, were we close to Kamula on his decision to select a college? Were we his second favorite or does he start all over with a new list of potential schools?

Why would we need a guard? That makes no sense
Actually it makes a lot of sense to have a fourth guard in the event that one get hurt? In addition, if the new guard is good enough, he can help spell the other guards and lessen the need for the guards to play 36-38 minutes a game. Finally, it gives the team a foundation to build on when two of them move on.

The negative aspect is that a new appearance occurs that there are four guards and the 2022 guard recruits may feel that there is no room at the inn.

Actually it makes a lot of sense to have a fourth guard in the event that one get hurt? In addition, if the new guard is good enough, he can help spell the other guards and lessen the need for the guards to play 36-38 minutes a game. Finally, it gives the team a foundation to build on when two of them move on.

The negative aspect is that a new appearance occurs that there are four guards and the 2022 guard recruits may feel that there is no room at the inn.

it’s not like it used to be where guys seemed to be more patient or wanted to earn a spot. Look what is happening across college basketball and with Goodine last year.

Always need a fourth guard

He sits one year with minimal playing time then runs things when Kadary and Buddy move on
Ah yes ... a top 35 overall recruit willing to come here just to sit his first year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom