Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

Closer then zona or cuse to mizzou...never underestimate the testosterone of a 18-19 year old kid wanting to see his girl...9hr round trip is nothing for 2 minutes of fun!
True, but I have to think that a decent hoops program closer to Mizzou than Creighton offered him a scholly

Should I just preemptively slap a reply ban on CR now? ;)
1621205186000.png

No shock. There's no PT available...we know how Boeheim do. Wish him the best.

We live in a world of cell phones iPhones and computers where you can zoom with somebody where your in Norfolk Virginia and they are in Tokyo Japan. Not an excuse to pick an inferior program. Just my thought.
You must never have had to do long distance when younger. If you can avoid it you do

"They play an NBA style, which will help further prepare myself for the next level I want to reach"

"They play an NBA style, which will help further prepare myself for the next level I want to reach"

Honest question: who is one player from Creighton to play in the NBA besides the coaches’ son? I guess you can count MCW’s brother this year.

He wants to be a one and done and to accomplish that he needed to go someplace where he would most likely start and play big minutes. That IMO is pretty clear.

“I like the pieces they have and think I can come in and help them win games, achieve what we need to achieve and make a name for myself at Creighton. They play an NBA style, which will help further prepare myself for the next level I want to reach.” – Arthur Kaluma to ESPN

Looks like the old "zone doesn't prepare you for the NBA" schtick. Appears to have been a factor if you read into what he told ESPN. But who knows.

I mean, they’re technically in the Big East but they’ll never feel like a Big “East” school? Also, massive TV coverage? Ratings on FS1 are a joke.
They’re in the Villanova and friends Big East.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom