Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

Looks like SU is the only school in the northeast in his final list.

Hmmm...J. Taylor gets a UVA offer, then we offer this guy.
Different positions. Wouldn’t think it’s related
Yeah, if anything, it would seem to make Syracuse more enticing for these small forwards. Having a big man like that makes everyone's job easier.

I like that they are offering a 5 star from PA, it might explain whether they are really recruiting Lands or not and why they havent offered Jai Smith

Im surprised I dont see many offers out to point guards even in class of 21. Would be nice to have some insurance if Joe or Kadary get hurt, that way one them wont have to play 40 mins if one goes down.

And it looks like he would want to play either forward position. Don't know if he'd be interested in playing the 5 for us.
Yeah, although he has the size to. By the time he makes it to college, he could be 240 or 250. He is a big dude. Either way, he would fit in somewhere.

Yeah, although he has the size to. By the time he makes it to college, he could be 240 or 250. He is a big dude. Either way, he would fit in somewhere.
Yeah, just reading those quotes from him about the schools recruiting him. Seems like a guy who wants to be able to play all over the court. Seems like he could potentially be a bigger Quincy with better deep shooting skills. Has JB ever willingly allowed a center to shoot threes?

Yeah, just reading those quotes from him about the schools recruiting him. Seems like a guy who wants to be able to play all over the court. Seems like he could potentially be a bigger Quincy with better deep shooting skills. Has JB ever willingly allowed a center to shoot threes?

Ahem,
This guy shot a lot of 3s

Ovcina? Or was he always going rogue? Aside from him, I am not sure we have had a center that good at it.

Interesting in that we could see something from him soon.

“No reclassification right now and there is no timetable for it,” he told . “I am just going to see how I perform this season and how everything pans out but I want to commit on my little sister’s birthday on January 21.”

Also I will say this. If Boeheim could draw up his perfect Power Forward in his system this kid is it. He will block a lot of shots in the zone, a lot of weak side blocks I can see from this kid. This kid will also be a monster in transition offense. Not to get ahead of ourselves but can you imagine Benny and this kid as our 3 and 4, Newton first man off the bench and Kadary running the point. You could even play this kid at 5, put Benny and Newton and 3 and 4, with Kadary running point. That lineup would be unreal in transition and an unreal zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom