Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

We simply cannot lose a recruit to Ole miss.
Well their head coach is now Kermit Davis, who previously got in trouble, aka a Show cause penalty, for shady shenanigans during his one year at Texas A&M in the early 90s. We beat his Middle Tennessee State team in the NCAA second round in 2016 (after they upset Michigan State).

Well their head coach is now Kermit Davis, who previously got in trouble, aka a Show cause penalty, for shady shenanigans during his one year at Texas A&M in the early 90s. We beat his Middle Tennessee State team in the NCAA second round in 2016 (after they upset Michigan State).
They also have a Micky D's AA coming in this year.

If this kid comes here and reclasses next year I’ll feel ALOT better about next year.

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH
C-Sidibe/Frank or Grad transfer

Braswell and JG3 (if he stays) off the bench
I think we need to find another guard and versatile forward that can play some minutes at backup center in the portal

I’m not 100% saying AG and Quincy are gone but I’m not saying they are back for the sake of worst case scenario. But is thats our starting lineup next year, I’m honestly really fine with that. That’s 3 pros and possibly 3 first round picks in Kadary, Benny and BHH
That’s a great starting 5

You wonder how the SEC has gotten better at basketball, all you have to do is take a look at the head coaches they have hired.

SchoolCurrent CoachYears
Alabama Crimson TideNate Oats2019-currently on 3 year NCAA probation
Arkansas RazorbacksEric Musselman2019-
Auburn TigersBruce Pearl2014-multiple past NCAA violations, open NCAA investigation
Florida GatorsMike White2015-
Georgia BulldogsTom Crean2018-
Kentucky WildcatsJohn Calipari2009-multiple Final Fours vacated
LSU TigersWill Wade2017-open NCAA investigation
Mississippi State BulldogsBen Howland2015-
Missouri TigersCuonzo Martin2017-
Ole Miss RebelsKermit Davis2018-fired after committing serious NCAA violations at TA&M in 1990
South Carolina GamecocksFrank Martin2012-open NCAA investigation
Tennessee VolunteersRick Barnes2015-
Texas A&M AggiesBuzz Williams2019-
Vanderbilt CommodoresJerry Stackhouse2019-

You wonder how the SEC has gotten better at basketball, all you have to do is take a look at the head coaches they have hired.

SchoolCurrent CoachYears
Auburn TigersBruce Pearl2014-multiple past NCAA violations, open NCAA investigation
Ole Miss RebelsKermit Davis2018-fired after committing serious NCAA violations at TA&M in 1990
If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'.

SchoolCurrent CoachYears

That’s an interesting list of coaches for sure. I forget that Howland, Crean and Buzz are in that conference.

If this kid comes here and reclasses next year I’ll feel ALOT better about next year.

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH
C-Sidibe/Frank or Grad transfer

Braswell and JG3 (if he stays) off the bench
I think we need to find another guard and versatile forward that can play some minutes at backup center in the portal

I’m not 100% saying AG and Quincy are gone but I’m not saying they are back for the sake of worst case scenario. But is thats our starting lineup next year, I’m honestly really fine with that. That’s 3 pros and possibly 3 first round picks in Kadary, Benny and BHH
Pretty sure that you forgot a 2nd Boeheim in the starting lineup. No room for BHH next year...

Recruiting against three SEC teams. Not going to be easy. Better put your boxing gloves on and who knows what else.

I'd like to think this is a bad sign for Ole Miss and maybe makes them less attractive for BHH.

There is also talk that Tennessee is in a strong position with top 10 ranked prospect Brandon Huntley-Hatfield. Ole Miss and Syracuse are also in a strong position, but the word is that there is strong consideration by Huntley-Hatfield to reclassify up to 2021 and be a Volunteer.

Watching Huntley-Hatfield play has brought to mind Julius Randle and Naz Reid. If Tennessee can pull this off, Huntley-Hatfield would provide an immediate and significant impact for a team that is losing its starting center and power forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom