Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

Yeah, just reading those quotes from him about the schools recruiting him. Seems like a guy who wants to be able to play all over the court. Seems like he could potentially be a bigger Quincy with better deep shooting skills. Has JB ever willingly allowed a center to shoot threes?

That’s basically what Lydon was for us.

Also I will say this. If Boeheim could draw up his perfect Power Forward in his system this kid is it. He will block a lot of shots in the zone, a lot of weak side blocks I can see from this kid. This kid will also be a monster in transition offense. Not to get ahead of ourselves but can you imagine Benny and this kid as our 3 and 4, Newton first man off the bench and Kadary running the point. You could even play this kid at 5, put Benny and Newton and 3 and 4, with Kadary running point. That lineup would be unreal in transition and an unreal zone.
I have been dreaming of this since OX's first post on this kid. Assuming Guerrier has left for the league, because he could be back as well, but I doubt it. If we add in either Rodgers or Taylor to play small forward or shooting guard, that is one hell of a lineup.

Ummm...wow. I don't think we jump in this late without a real shot.
i take this as a sign that jb knows he has a strong team this year, a group that will play an exciting brand of ball at a relatively fast pace & will soon get & stay ranked. syracuse will be appealing again to the kind of players who had become a little tepid toward the brand. strike while the iron is getting hot!

Ah, the possibilities of 2022, Dior Johnson, Zion Cruz, Chance Westry, Justin Taylor, Donavan Clingan...

No, I mean Riley Mulvey, Qadir Copeland, JJ Starling, Kamari Lands, Jarace Walker.

No, Really, Brandon Huntle—Hatfield, Chris Bunch, Yann Farrell, Ty Rodgers ..

What only three? Maybe 4??

Okay, most probable candidates by possible percentages (my uninformed interpretation or assessment).

Point Guard: Qadir Copeland (50-60%), Zion Cruz (0-15%), JJ Starling (30-40%), Dior Johnson (0%- Going Pro)

SG-SF: Kamari Lands (10-20%), Chance Westry (40-50%), Justin Taylor (40-50%), Ty Rodgers (10-20%), Chris Bunch (0-15%), Yann Farrell (20-30%)

PF: Jarace Walker (0-5%), Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (1-100% too early to tell)

C: Donavan Clingan (10-20%), Riley Mulvey (30-50%).

Needs: PG, Scorer, Big man

Likely three (if we get 3): Copeland, Westry/Taylor, Mulvey

Fourth if we were to get a fourth): Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

Last edited:
Maybe we can have the opposite result we did with I Jackson? Sounds similar in terms of a top 20 kid just all the sudden being a major target..

Honestly disappointed that this thread, 4 hours into its existence, hasn't already turned into pure chaos regarding whether Gmac is the lead recruiter here.
i'm enjoying the sounds of heads exploding over the news that this is all jb's doing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom