Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

Shows Cuse and Ole Miss as Warmer, ie supposedly better placed than the Warm schools which are the others in his final list. Let's see, we've seen this before.

Checking BHH's too-fo-seven profile, it says this:

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is a 6-9, 220-pound Power Forward from Clarksville, TN.

So, if this is correct, then he's playing his HS ball in PA, but originally from TN.
Or did he and his family actually move to PA?

I'd think our odds would be a lot better if it was the latter.
The former explains why all of his other non-SU finalists (except KU) are in the Southeast.

Checking BHH's too-fo-seven profile, it says this:

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is a 6-9, 220-pound Power Forward from Clarksville, TN.

So, if this is correct, then he's playing his HS ball in PA, but originally from TN.
Or did he and his family actually move to PA?

I'd think our odds would be a lot better if it was the latter.
The former explains why all of his other non-SU finalists (except KU) are in the Southeast.
It seems that location doesn’t mean a ton to many of these guys anymore. They change high schools all over the country like it’s nothing. This kid was at IMG last year. Now PA. Originally from TN. It’s crazy.

i'm guessing nba is the program to beat here

after that, we're swimming with sharks (pearl, self, wade)
I feel like the NBA G league option is a tough move for big guys, banging down low against men fighting for their livelihoods isn't a recipe for success for an 18/19 year old and i think is one of the reasons Darius Bazley decided to not go that route. I think that option is more beneficial for guards IMO.

CuseMan4 and Bulldog04 where there’s smoke there’s fire?
And today SU just threw another log on the fire ... talk about shot in the dark that are somehow miraculously taking shape. But hey if you don’t shoot your shot, you don’t ever know. This is a very rare instance where SU literally just said let’s see what happens and it’s funny how these things go sometimes... this picks up steam day after day ...

And today SU just threw another log on the fire ... talk about shot in the dark that are somehow miraculously taking shape. But hey if you don’t shoot your shot, you don’t ever know. This is a very rare instance where SU literally just said let’s see what happens and it’s funny how these things go sometimes... this picks up steam day after day ...
what log did they throw today?

oh, ok that was monday . . . i thought bulldog was referring to something today

Yeah, c’mon Bulldog - what have you done for us lately? :p

Just curious, if I am to understand this SU just kind of reached out to him to gauge his interest and he said I’m interested so we got involved? Niceee

This is what I have been screaming that we should be doing. Go after every top 5 top 10 recruit no matter how realistic it might be. You never know.

This is what I have been screaming that we should be doing. Go after every top 5 top 10 recruit no matter how realistic it might be. You never know.
I wonder how many that they didnt even bother with, would have been receptive to a pitch and possible visit?

a question we will never know the answer to

I wonder how many that they didnt even bother with, would have been receptive to a pitch and possible visit?

a question we will never know the answer to
I would imagine they reach out or gauge the interest per other source far more than we would imagine. But, when a kid is looking at Kansas, UK, Duke, Arizona, Arizona, among a few others, it is usually not worth the effort. Now, with the FBI investigation, maybe recruiting has been cleaned up a bit (doubt it). But, to think the staff just doesn’t go after top recruits is kind of foolish.

There are a few videos in this Instagram post. He and Benny would be the best forward tandem here since DC and Billy.
Getting him might lead to getting a class like the one with DC, Stevie, Earl Duncan, Keith Hughes, Matt Roe, and a center by the name of Rogers. If JB could have kept them together until Billy got here he probably would have had a few championships.

We deserve a break in recruiting with some of the crap we have had to deal with. Bazley Dior etc etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom