Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

This might be the most important recruit since Pearl. We got a lot of really good players over the next
8 or 9 years.
He's good, but that statement is Rothsteinesque. I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.!!!

From his IG tonight...if this somehow works out this will be the biggest gift from the recruiting gods since...idk
Screenshot_20210218-235659_Instagram.jpg

If this kid comes here and reclasses next year I’ll feel ALOT better about next year.

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH
C-Sidibe/Frank or Grad transfer

Braswell and JG3 (if he stays) off the bench
I think we need to find another guard and versatile forward that can play some minutes at backup center in the portal

I’m not 100% saying AG and Quincy are gone but I’m not saying they are back for the sake of worst case scenario. But is thats our starting lineup next year, I’m honestly really fine with that. That’s 3 pros and possibly 3 first round picks in Kadary, Benny and BHH

If this kid comes here and reclasses next year I’ll feel ALOT better about next year.

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH

I think we need to find another guard and versatile forward that can play some minutes at backup center in the portal

I’m not 100% saying AG and Quincy are gone but I’m not saying they are back for the sake of worst case scenario. But is thats our starting lineup next year, I’m honestly really fine with that. That’s 3 pros and possibly 3 first round picks in Kadary, Benny and BHH

What are the odds of BHH reclassifying?

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH

No Newton on depth chart

Ideally I would want

PG-Kadary
SG-Buddy
SF-Benny
PF-BHH

JG3 is gone?

Competitive eating? Sumo?
Both?
I was going to go with Sumo, but both are good. I like Joe though. I think he is a very good player. But, I don't think at this point he is a P5 starting point guard. I think he is that guy you bring off the bench that can be instant offense. It would probably suit him to go against other team's backups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom