Class of 2021 - PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (PA)

I'm not sure I do. They're making the SEC a legitimate basketball conference.

which was bound to happen with their resources and especially in this climate. But its nice to see Cal get knocked down a few pegs and for the most entitled/delirious fan base to realize they arent so special

Kid didn't go ACC, GTown or UConn, Barnes is a good recruiter and nothing special as a coach and it makes life harder on UK. There are far worse outcomes.

Rick Barnes has no track record of success? He has won over 700 games and been to a final four and 2 elite 8's. He is a good coach.
hes been a coach since the 80s and made 1 final foru...idk. He has won a lot of regulaer season games but has a pretty poor tourney record, I would say. Definitely not even a though of him if you asked me who the best coaches in NCAA are/have been...to me, he's replacement level.

BH-H would have been a nice 1 year and done player to have this or next year. Did not work out. Time to focus the recruiting energies on someone(s) else and hopefully have better results.

To quote a poster from this board: “He Gone”.

BH-H would have been a nice 1 year and done player to have this or next year. Did not work out. Time to focus the recruiting energies on someone(s) else and hopefully have better results.

is it final?

hes been a coach since the 80s and made 1 final foru...idk. He has won a lot of regulaer season games but has a pretty poor tourney record, I would say. Definitely not even a though of him if you asked me who the best coaches in NCAA are/have been...to me, he's replacement level.
He's a very overrated coach but he's fine for Tennessee where mens bball is 3rd in the pecking order.

He's a very overrated coach but he's fine for Tennessee where mens bball is 3rd in the pecking order.
If they continue to win, they'll get support. Before he arrived there was still noise to bring back Bruce Pearl. The difference between men's basketball and football is that when they're not good they get forgotten.

If they continue to win, they'll get support. Before he arrived there was still noise to bring back Bruce Pearl. The difference between men's basketball and football is that when they're not good they get forgotten.
yeah I feel like he can win with talent (to an extent) ...and he somehow is good at getting it. Must be a good salesman.

yeah I feel like he can win with talent (to an extent) ...and he somehow is good at getting it. Must be a good salesman.
He's had them ranked before getting elite talent. There's no reason he can't keep it going.

You know what, if he did commit to Cuse, he probably would have subsequently decided to spend a year in the Peace Corps or selling Mark Kay cosmetics, or some damn thing instead of actually playing ball here...

Friggen Gerry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom