Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

dimon is really, really good. this guy gives us Dimon insurance should Dimon select us and not make it academically.
Dash could we really be trying to bring in 6 guys? Seems like some of these bigs would push others away.

BG
QG
JBA
DC
AA
JG

could/would we take both JBA and Dimon?
East+Basketball+Tournament+Quarterfinals+A390WxPbBlSm.jpg

Is there a reason he'd have to wait until November to make it official?

Maybe he means he’s signing in November.

Who knows what it all means...could be something or nothing. He does seem to like us quite a bit. Has he ever been on campus?

Please him and not Wahab. Or perhaps this is cryptic and him wanting attention due to schools backing off for academics or whatever? Purely speculation but it’s a strange post on his part.

Please him and not Wahab. Or perhaps this is cryptic and him wanting attention due to schools backing off for academics or whatever? Purely speculation but it’s a strange post on his part.

We need a insider to tell us if this is all smoke or if we are actively recruiting him and things are looking good for us! :)

I def don’t know squat just really hope we land this big in particular. I assume we’re not getting Stewart.
I agree...never thought he was coming here but I'm curious to see if we get a official. Surprised he hasn't come out with dates and where hes visiting.

Why is it when I see that a player "isn't getting any love" I always think it has something to do with cash?

Hope he brings his luggage. Might as well stay if joining in January
Wouldn't Carrigan be a 2019-20 recruit? Didn't think he was a candidate to play in the 2nd semester of this coming year.

Confirms recent threads on this board.

Quincy’s the missing piece now imo. Akok obviously would be fantastic as well.

If we land Girard ontop of that, as a luxury deep threat, this would be our best recruitment cycle in a very long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom