Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

He looks like a great fit for the middle of the zone. Would like to add a Center in 2018. Since we have no clue how PC pans out, or what TT does. With the rumor floated here that he was leaving no matter what. No clue if that's true or not.

Sid, and Dimon would be a nice duo at the 5. Love his interview, as well. Hope we get involved. We have forwards, but this kid would be a 5 for us, obviously. Carey/Duke/insert PG here, then JW, Buddy, Bazley, and Dimon. My new list, hah. Swider would be great as well. Though, I love our forwards but who knows how long Marek, or even others stay. OB has the potential to blow up, but we get at least 2 years I'd think. We are gonna load up in 2018. Just too much talent not to.

Wish we could just load up with bigs like UNC had this past year.

I miss easy recruitments, and early commits. Oh well, at least something to talk about.

No stars for the "dimon" in the rough...

Offers include: DePaul, G.Tech, Houston, UMass, S.Florida, Towson.

So he is a getable program big.

Last edited:
I could see Dimon protecting the paint in the Dome.

Jordville...I had replied to a post you had written back on April 25 thread of Simi Shittu where you had listed stat leaders and Dimon was listed at 4 blocks a game. I found that in leading his school to the state title his stat line was 21 pts, 9 boards, and 8 blocks in the title game. Wow!

Zone's not nearly as efficient without a shot blocking/altering big. I think, though many were thoroughly unimpressed with him last year, PC's absence may have been the difference of 2 wins.

Zone's not nearly as efficient without a shot blocking/altering big. I think, though many were thoroughly unimpressed with him last year, PC's absence may have been the difference of 2 wins.

Nah. His presence would've meant even worse offense. I just can't agree. JB thinks he was a sizable loss so that's my ray of hope. He's healthy so we will see what we have. It'd be great if he got it together and was a factor.

I know the staff wants a big, and has others ahead of him. But, if he had any interest, would love to see us offer him.

His shot blocking ability kind of reminds me of Jeremy McNeil. Obviously different body types, but similar height, and ability to time the block well.

He would look great in the middle, and if we have to press I'd feel alright with him standing back there. Similar to Jeremy, one of the unsung heroes to our Championship. Well, to the rest of the world who thinks it was all Melo.

Nah. His presence would've meant even worse offense. I just can't agree. JB thinks he was a sizable loss so that's my ray of hope. He's healthy so we will see what we have. It'd be great if he got it together and was a factor.

Does anybody have a highlight or clip of him firing the ball way out of bounds when he was under the basket for what should've been a layup/dunk?

Does anybody have a highlight or clip of him firing the ball way out of bounds when he was under the basket for what should've been a layup/dunk?

That was his defining play for me, 6-4 guys try to finish that. He's 7-2 and passed it out, not a ball player. I hope its different this year but that indicates a mentality that isn't successful in basketball.