Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

Kid has good hands too, and finishes well, it seems. I'll trust the staff, but an offer would be nice to see. I assume they want Roberts.

Kid has good hands too, and finishes well, it seems. I'll trust the staff, but an offer would be nice to see. I assume they want Roberts.

I like big guys that try to block shots and rebound aggressively. Those skills usually translate to the next level and they can often contribute right away even if they are raw on the offensive end.

I like big guys that try to block shots and rebound aggressively. Those skills usually translate to the next level and they can often contribute right away even if they are raw on the offensive end.

Agreed. He is raw offensively, but goes for the dunk when he gets it inside which is refreshing. Love his shot blocking ability. I haven't watched enough to say too much about his rebounding, but the effort seems to be there. A mixture of a Baye/McNeil type player which is great for us. Seems like Hop may snag this kid.

This kid is way better than Roberts.

I won't go that far, but I would prefer we went for him over Roberts. It may be that Hop was the one looking at him, so he has no interest now. Something else. I don't know. JB wants to add a big, so I don't see why no offer but I have no clue the details. Roberts would be fine with me. Just love the shot blocking of Dimon.

Dude.
You're awesome!
I really appreciate these updates.
Here's the link for all eybl box scores: Nike EYBL
Top SU prospects:
Bazley- MeanStreets
Carey- Playaz
Boeheim, Williams, Stewart- City Rocks
Roberts- Team Melo
Carrigan- BABC
Guerrier, Rautins- CIA Bounce
Anthony- PSA Cardinals
Igiehon- NY Lightning

Last edited:
He looks like a great fit at the 5 for us. I'd love to see more involment from our staff. I think we are still sort of evaluating the 18 bigs.

Hopefully they get more involved. They may be. I know Carey is number one right now, so understandable. Just hope they are showing him some love. He's built to man the middle of the zone. Baze, Marek, OB, MM, Sid, and throw Dimon in. Would be insane trying to get to the rim against that backline. We could have line changes in the frontcourt.