Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

I think that depends on which of the many P5 offers UConn accepts.
I think it would be funny if some other school not currently in a P5 conference gets invited to a P5 league before UConn does.

Who is the team next to Rutgers? I have no idea whose symbol that is.

DePaul
6193DE55-26E9-4FC0-BB13-218610B200A2.jpeg

Do not want to see this kid dunk on/big boy us in the ACC. Please let it be Houston/WVU/UConn

Wonder why the coaches backed off. I still think he would be the perfect fit in the zone

greatest theory ever

Would everyone be opposed to taking Osun AND Dimon if given the chance?

(We would have one scholarship open if Osun commits)

Despite a few red flags, I like Dimon a lot is why I ask. Plus big men usually take longer to develop.

Dimon is getting a lot of love from Houston on his twitter page. Would hate to see us lose out. Kid average 19ppg and 18rbg in Juco last year.

Would everyone be opposed to taking Osun AND Dimon if given the chance?

(We would have one scholarship open if Osun commits)

Despite a few red flags, I like Dimon a lot is why I ask. Plus big men usually take longer to develop.

Dimon is getting a lot of love from Houston on his twitter page. Would hate to see us lose out. Kid average 19ppg and 18rbg in Juco last year.

With Houston as the perceived favorite, the Sampson to Orlando momentum probably caused postponement

Wonder what happens if we miss on OO...

We're probably a bubble team again. We are not deep enough to withstand any new injuries, and the coach overplayed the starters last year which led to all these injuries that players are still recovering from in the first place. If we're not deep enough and he does that again, some of these kids will develop chronic problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom