Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

If we were to take him and he was determined to be ineligible who cares right? We’d be in the same position as we are now with 2 centers.

Why not take him if he wants to come...unless it could negatively impact the program. My opinion may change depending on what exactly these red flags are.

If we were to take him and he was determined to be ineligible who cares right? We’d be in the same position as we are now with 2 centers.

Why not take him if he wants to come...unless it could negatively impact the program. My opinion may change depending on what exactly these red flags are.
What if his presence scares off 2019 or 2020 recruits? Carrigan ruled ineligible and then we are no longer "in the same position" as we would have been otherwise.

What if his presence scares off 2019 or 2020 recruits? Carrigan ruled ineligible and then we are no longer "in the same position" as we would have been otherwise.
He's only a 3 star recruit, no? He shouldn't scare off a 4-5 star center?

I'm guessing not since if he had to go back he wouldn't have been trying to latch on somewhere else and have the school send a welcome back announcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom