Class of 2019 - PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF/C Dimon Carrigan (MA/JUCO) to FIU then WVU

Having read today that we are currently behind Washington for Nate Roberts, where do things stand with Carrigan? I'd take him in a NY minute. In fact, I think he MIGHT be a better fit than Roberts, but they bring different skill sets to the table.

Plus it would've awesome to land another "lock" for UCONN! ;)

Last edited:
Having read today that we are currently behind Washington for Nate Roberts, where do things stand with Carrigan? I'd take him in a NY minute. In fact, I think he MIGHT be a better fit than Roberts, but they bring different skill sets to the table.

Plus it would've awesome to land another "lock" for UCONN! ;)
You may want to listen to Dean Francis latest podcast on Carrigan but others have noted about his situation too.

Does anyone know if he's actually enrolled in a JUCO, or is he at Cambridge Rindge? Can't be both.
Yea, that article makes no sense. Cambridge Ringe and Latin is a high school. But someone on here mentioned he enrolled in a Juco in September.

Looks like he is playing in NJCAA and a top rebounder so not sure how that works for next year as i think he will need to be there 2 years

Attachments

• AEE8B6C2-F388-43E1-8975-B7D6180DDEF9.jpeg
    AEE8B6C2-F388-43E1-8975-B7D6180DDEF9.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 196
Interesting seems like a throw back barnstormer. Rivaling Mark Konecny for the most stops along the way, although most of Konecny's were after leaving SU.

Yeah, I saw dasher mention that our coaches haven’t spoken to him in a long time (in the Golden thread). Strange that he mentioned us.

It’s a good look for his #brand if he leads people to believe we’re interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom