Class of 2018 - PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop apologizing and explaining yourself 1,000 times already. You don’t owe anything to anyone you just look soft by repeatedly doing so.
It was a watered down version of my original post which was taken down. I'm me. The only person I care about impressing is the person I see in the mirror. If you think I"m a jerk, if you think I'm great, if you think I'm soft... it is your own shadow, not mine. I hope we land Osun, and will applaud the staff if we get him. If we don't, I hope they have someone else in mind that is his equivalent or better. I'm not going anywhere. Have a super awesome day! ;)

Last edited:
At least we are not looking under rocks for transfer players. With or without him we are in good shape
I agree we have a nice looking team next year. I wish we had a 3rd big but......

It was a watered down version of my original post which was taken down. I'm me. The only person I care about impressing is the person I see in the mirror. If you think I"m a jerk, if you think I'm great, if you think I'm soft... it is your own shadow, not mine. I hope we land Osun, and will applaud the staff if we get him. If we don't, I hope they have someone else in mind that is his equivalent or better. I'm not going anywhere. Have a super awesome day! ;)
You need to set that to music.

A Buddy of mine ran into JB in Vegas today. I told him to ask him about our chances with Osun? I guess he just smiled and gave him the “ok” gesture. So, we’ve got that going for us.
He was there to place a bet on whether or not we get Osun Osunniyi. I wonder what the over/under is?

I assume you're kidding.
I'm not. It sounds like you have some insight into his recruitment but it is veiled in a comment that is not easily interpreted. Oh well, will have to wait it out like the rest of us uneducated SU fans (despite a BA from Colgate and PhD from SU)...

I'm not. It sounds like you have some insight into his recruitment but it is veiled in a comment that is not easily interpreted. Oh well, will have to wait it out like the rest of us uneducated SU fans (despite a BA from Colgate and PhD from SU)...
At any given time, I have next to zero insight on absolutely any topic you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.