Class of 2018 - PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Osun Osunniyi (CT) to St. Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a good article from McAllister on Osunniyi. Call it a hunch or a gut feeling, but I think we may get two commitments from this weekend.

That's exactly what we need, 2 new guys for the front court. I hope we can pull it off.

There's a good article from McAllister on Osunniyi. Call it a hunch or a gut feeling, but I think we may get two commitments from this weekend.
can you post the link to it?

If not for the scholarship crunch, my opinion is that BJ could have and would have stayed at SU.

Also 2 5th year seniors who the coach was going to play 40 minutes some nights and incoming Malichi were blocking him. If he knew that all of Gbinije's minutes would come at point guard I'd guess he would have stayed.

Judging from his twitter account, "Shoon" could be a nickname for Osun. Meaning there's an "sh" sound.

Judging from his twitter account, "Shoon" could be a nickname for Osun. Meaning there's an "sh" sound.
chew, boo & shoon
all blocked shots will get a version of the "ooooo!" treatment from the dome crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.