Class of 2018 - PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ...

Kind of surprised that Manuel left Seton Hall after the late recruitment. Thought that we lost him to Seton Hall because of the location/weather vice Syracuse. Thought that Seton Hall was closer to his home. Now I am not sure. He must have thought that the PF/C numbers at Seton Hall were more than he thought and probably questioned the amount of playing time he would get.

St. Joes isn't that far from Jersey as well.

Kind of surprised that Manuel left Seton Hall after the late recruitment. Thought that we lost him to Seton Hall because of the location/weather vice Syracuse. Thought that Seton Hall was closer to his home. Now I am not sure. He must have thought that the PF/C numbers at Seton Hall were more than he thought and probably questioned the amount of playing time he would get.
Gotta admit, thats the first time I ever considered the weather being a factor in someone choosing New Jersey over Syracuse.

I was scrolling through this thread and noticed SU Dreaming’s posts.. What ever happened to him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom