Class of 2018 - PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ...

He's announcing tomorrow at his school. Not sure of time but seems to be down to seton hall/cuse.

That website with the predictions has 8 out of 8 Seton Hall...all in the past 2 days. Not good.

Grad transfer anyone or are we done?

That website with the predictions has 8 out of 8 Seton Hall...all in the past 2 days. Not good.

Is SH an Addidas school?

Surprised because Seton Hall does not really need a PF. They have Taurean Thompson who could be there 3 more years plus others. Seems like there might be shortage at C.

Seems low probability for him to commit to Syracuse due to lack of a visit.

Yeah he ain’t coming here.
His loss if he doesn't come. We only want players that want to be here. How can someone not look at what JAB has accomplished in winning and getting guys drafted. I find it puzzling but I'm just a Cuse geek.

Players don't want to compete for playing time, they want instant plug in and go playing time.

His loss if he doesn't come. We only want players that want to be here. How can someone not look at what JAB has accomplished in winning and getting guys drafted. I find it puzzling but I'm just a Cuse geek.

Seton Hall pays better

Players don't want to compete for playing time, they want instant plug in and go playing time.
Pretty much why I would doubt he's coming here. Besides the obvious, that he never even visited. He's looking at PC back, and potentially(and hopefully) fully healthy Sidibe. He would have close to a zero chance of ever touching the floor for us next year.

Pretty much why I would doubt he's coming here. Besides the obvious, that he never even visited. He's looking at PC back, and potentially(and hopefully) fully healthy Sidibe. He would have close to a zero chance of ever touching the floor for us next year.

PC has 1 year left and Sidibe has been injured almost all year. Honestly can't imagine there are too many good teams with a less threatening depth chart at the 5. Seton Hall as Thompson and another 6'10 Freshman that is getting 10 mins per game this year. I guess he can get backup mins at the 5 probably for them right away.

Good get for Seton Hall. Kid will be really good in 2 years and be helpful this year.

Agree with Iommi above--oh well. I'm sure that our coaching staff will be scouring the international ranks to see if they can mine a quality big. Otherwise, they'll pocket it for the class of 2019.

Next.

Would of been nice to have but not a big of a loss. With PC and BS coming back we will be ok, I don't think Marek is going any where either so he will be the center in a pinch. I like that they jumped into the recruiting battle for the kid but I think we were a bit too late. Moving forward I would really like to see them target a traditional transfer (ie. PC or Hughes) at the center position to come in, sit a year, grow and learn the system, if anyone solid becomes available. If not its on to 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom