Class of 2018 - PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ...

With Padgett leaving Louisville is there a chance Willard becomes a coaching target there?

Seems like that might be the best bet if he does commit soon. :(

Yeah, I’m sure the Hall tried to sell him as a Delgado replacement. My hope is that he put up his announcement but then someone gave him a ring and told him to wait until our season is over. If we get a visit, gotta thing we have a chance.

Right now, the Hall has to be favored. Let’s hope we get a chance to change that. Manuel would be a great addition.

With Padgett leaving Louisville is there a chance Willard becomes a coaching target there?

I think so. Lot of ties between Louisville and the Willard family. Although would Willard try to lure Manuel to Louisville if he gets the job?

Yuck. I won’t say he’s dirty (he may be but I don’t pay attention to their program), but the Hall has LOTS of thugs on its roster year over year. And I have a sour taste in my mouth after they tampered with TT. It doesn’t matter if TT’s mom was shopping them ... the Hall staff knows the NCAA rules and they had no right to talk to her or TT without a release. Pretty scummy.

Yuck. I won’t say he’s dirty (he may be but I don’t pay attention to their program), but the Hall has LOTS of thugs on its roster year over year. And I have a sour taste in my mouth after they tampered with TT. It doesn’t matter if TT’s mom was shopping them ... the Hall staff knows the NCAA rules and they had no right to talk to her or TT without a release. Pretty scummy.

would be kinda funny if the coach leaves and Vald takes all TT's playing time

Yeah, I’m sure the Hall tried to sell him as a Delgado replacement. My hope is that he put up his announcement but then someone gave him a ring and told him to wait until our season is over. If we get a visit, gotta thing we have a chance.

Right now, the Hall has to be favored. Let’s hope we get a chance to change that. Manuel would be a great addition.

Wouldn't Thompson be the Delgado replacement?

This may have already been asked but I didn't see it... is the decision being streamed or tweeted? Anyone know?

Apparently announcing today @ 2:30 between SU and SHU

Any chance our coaches made an NJ visit this week following that impressive MSU win? Nothing like some publicity and positive momentum to help the recruiting game.

I wonder how hard we have been recruiting him since we offered?

This would be a decent pick up if we get him, but its not too big of a deal if we don't. He's a depth addition to the C position next year behind PC and BS, which would be nice to have, but he wont see much playing time. He's more of a depth addition and long term prospect for this team forward, which I am defiantly a proponent of btw. If we get him great, if not we will get a solid 2019 big due to the playing time that will be available.

We ever got a recruit without visiting? Hrmm

Dion maybe?
He committed in 9th grade, and you can’t even do OV’s until you are older.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom