Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it, and the mob comes after me. This is a developmental year, but I get slammed for saying anything along those lines. I don't want to awake RF, and his crew.
Can you really plan for any year as a developmental year? In the past I think you could but now guys bolt too soon.

This is a kid we should get... unless of course he drags it out, doesn't want to go public and then signs with Kentucky or Duke.

Well, as I said earlier in the thread, I expected the staff to offer him, though I didn't expect it quite this soon. Did Bazley play Buddy's team this weekend, so JB got to see him up close & personal?

If so, I'm sure JB was like "He is interested in us? Hell yeah! Sign him up now!"

Guarantee JB is salivating over the thought of getting him. When you you look in the dictionary for the definition of the perfect SU forward, it has Bazley's picture right there!

Obviously, no guarantee they get him, by so psyched at the possibility that they could.

Well, as I said earlier in the thread, I expected the staff to offer him, though I didn't expect it quite this soon. Did Bazley play Buddy's team this weekend, so JB got to see him up close & personal?

If so, I'm sure JB was like "He is interested in us? Hell yeah! Sign him up now!"

Guarantee JB is salivating over the thought of getting him. When you you look in the dictionary for the definition of the perfect SU forward, it has Bazley's picture right there!

Obviously, no guarantee they get him, by so psyched at the possibility that they could.

Yes, he went for 16 & 14 vs City Rocks on Sunday.

Yup, JB saw him on Sunday, followed by the offer on Monday (Sunday night?).

Its a good look for us IMO. Kid shows interest and a week later we get to see him during a dead period because Buddy is playing in the tourney. JB offers immediately after seeing him. That's the way you let kids know you like their game and want them to come to your school.

I would take him in a heartbeat the moment I saw him make that layup.

Having said that, from watching the video, seems like he's got kinda the T-Rex arm syndrome, doesn't he? Shouldn't hold him back in college at all though given his athleticism.

I would take him in a heartbeat the moment I saw him make that layup.

Having said that, from watching the video, seems like he's got kinda the T-Rex arm syndrome, doesn't he? Shouldn't hold him back in college at all though given his athleticism.

He's so damn long I didn't notice that, but you're right: his arms look average length at best.

His game sort of reminds me of Donyell Marshall.

"Kid" is right. Facially, he looks about 14.

True...he will only get stronger as he matures...he still has to fill out his body but man he is so talented and if he keeps developing that 3 ball he could be a real nightmare for teams to guard

Yes, I was at the last EYBL event in Atlanta.

South beach... tai Strickland.. not saying we need to recruit him just wanna know how he did and your evaluation of him if you seen him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom