Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let’s talk about some of the schools that have shown interest, but haven’t offered yet. Syracuse is a big-time program. What’s been their message so far?"

"I’ve talked to Coach Griffin and talked to Coach Boeheim. Coach Griffin wants to get me up. He was at Dayton, so he got a chance to see me play and he wants me up there. Coach Boeheim has heard a lot about me and said he’s excited to watch me play."

For those to lazy to go through it all. Seems interested for sure. Seems boheim is still in the eval stage for him but griff loves him. Interesting they mentioned us next to "yet to offer" when we have.

Yeah - this kid feels like an Anthony Davis-type kid. And looks like it. Not saying he is THAT elite, but he has some skills and some versatility in a PF frame.

Bazley...

"One of the more unique players of session 4, Darius Bazley showcased a vast array of skills that have made him one of the most sought after forwards in the nation. At every bit of 6-foot-9, the lanky rising senior handled the rock in the open court, made pinpoint passes in transition, and had no problem knocking down J’s out to the three point line. On D, he made his impact felt in the paint, using his crazy wingspan as an intimidator. Having watched the former Ohio State commit since he was running with OBC on the adidas circuit, the improvement and seemingly endless potential that has developed over the past few years make it scary to think how good Darius could become."

Would be nice to get this kid on campus, and secure a commitment. Not comfortable with him being available all summer -- could see him as a high riser.

He is really blowing up. I'd be shocked if he's an early commit because of that. The big boys are sniffing around.

Reactions: 007
He is really blowing up. I'd be shocked if he's an early commit because of that. The big boys are sniffing around.
Like an Anthony Davis scenario?

Would be nice to get this kid on campus, and secure a commitment. Not comfortable with him being available all summer -- could see him as a high riser.
If we're going to swim in these waters I think we can give up on the early commits...

Like an Anthony Davis scenario?

Well, Anthony Davis is on another level, as far as his rise and if Bazley winds up on a blue blood, no one snatched him from us at the last minute. However, this kid is really raising eyebrows. If we get him, it would be a big coup. He looks like a 5 star talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom