Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Ok, orangeinsider get’s the credit.
It was not my intention to slight anyone
chill
Just asking, that’s all. I know he doesn’t care that it gets shared he just wants credit!

Love to hear this. That was what we were lacking from HCJB. I know the more you stay in contact the better the relationship grows. I hope HCAA and the Staff keeps this up. HCJB waits until the last moment then reaches out to the recruit and by then the recruit had lost the connection and built a relationship with someone else. In the last few year HCJB had lost a lot of our top recruit by not staying on top of them and following up with them. He should have retired at least 2 or 3 years ago.

F1DD34F9-2337-4568-A50B-2A5F836E5AF9.gif

Red’s been ready to start the offseason on a deliberate, strong note. Stay tuned :)
Gotta believe with your framing that would mean strong Nil available as well. Grinding and Nil go hand in hand nowadays so I am getting pumped here blue by again framing here. If Brendan can partner with Red and bring in Moore(transfer)and Freeman, that would be a strong, strong start for Red. Add JJ. Yeah that is stuff to get amped about.

Gotta believe with your framing that would mean strong Nil available as well. Grinding and Nil go hand in hand nowadays so I am getting pumped here blue by again framing here. If Brendan can partner with Red and bring in Moore(transfer)and Freeman, that would be a strong, strong start for Red. Add JJ. Yeah that is stuff to get amped about.
There’s other, less flashy, sources of NIL building at Cuse. Its a shame Adam and the University are experiencing a bit of a fall out, but there are other large donors.

Admittedly the info I have is more so on transfers than HS recruits. But I have a lot of faith in Red as a feet on the ground HC with solid NIL backing. We always reminisce about Hopkins’ infectious warm personality and his ability to relate with recruits and win them over. Red’s like that.

Two things I know, the university AD is committed to giving Red the best chance to succeed, and Red has a motor we haven’t seen from JB in decades. This guy wont be outworked.

There’s other, less flashy, sources of NIL building at Cuse. Its a shame Adam and the University are experiencing a bit of a fall out, but there are other large donors.

Admittedly the info I have is more so on transfers than HS recruits. But I have a lot of faith in Red as a feet on the ground HC with solid NIL backing. We always reminisce about Hopkins’ infectious warm personality and his ability to relate with recruits and win them over. Red’s like that.

Two things I know, the university AD is committed to giving Red the best chance to succeed, and Red has a motor we haven’t seen from JB in decades. This guy wont be outworked.
You say “transfers” so we are talking about more than one. Are they ones we have already heard about and discussed?