Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I don't think this board is ready for this recruit's timeline.

I don't follow all the hoops recruiting threads, but which recruit's thread has the record for most posts?

I don't follow all the hoops recruiting threads, but which recruit's thread has the record for most posts?
Gotta be either quade, AWIII, or Taurean

I think you've got it right as #3, #2, and #1 in the order you've listed.
Heck...we landed two out of those three!!! Must be good luck!!! Post away!!!!

One thing I have learned in this whole thing, the recruit who is usually quietest about a school, a lot of time they pick that school. Hype is created by media and writers. I actually feel good here until I’m really told otherwise. Also, Cal isn’t going on an emergency visit if he didn’t feel he was behind.

One thing I have learned in this whole thing, the recruit who is usually quietest about a school, a lot of time they pick that school. Hype is created by media and writers. I actually feel good here until I’m really told otherwise. Also, Cal isn’t going on an emergency visit if he didn’t feel he was behind.
#Truth

I should have some more info this weekend. I know my source is off to watch Kennedy chandler this weeekend but I’ll see him at some point. Kentucky’s roster is a turn off for him I know that. The nba promise is not tho. Predictions are not for me but I would say this is 50/50 at the moment so everyone should not give up

Appreciate the update. Any insight if we have someone as a plan C if were not able to get Jackson. I think we have a really good shot but was curious if it was him or bust

I should have some more info this weekend. I know my source is off to watch Kennedy chandler this weeekend but I’ll see him at some point. Kentucky’s roster is a turn off for him I know that. The nba promise is not tho. Predictions are not for me but I would say this is 50/50 at the moment so everyone should not give up

Looking forward to the day these kids smarten up and realize Kentucky isn’t doing anything special to get these kids to the NBA. The kids that are going to the NBA anyways just go there a lot.

You know I love you, Jeremy, but it is beyond absurd to even attempt to label Isaiah Jackson as a plan b.

Oh I dont think hes a plan B I just assume if we dont get him were looking at a plan C option. Jackson is a plan A dude. Would LOVE to get him. Would give us an elite inside guy for the first time in years

Oh I dont think hes a plan B I just assume if we dont get him were looking at a plan C option. Jackson is a plan A dude. Would LOVE to get him. Would give us an elite inside guy for the first time in years
Gotcha. My bad.

Appreciate the update. Any insight if we have someone as a plan C if were not able to get Jackson. I think we have a really good shot but was curious if it was him or bust
[/
Jim should be at his house two three four times. Knock his door down. Pull a shafer fly the whole staff out whatever it takes.
WORK!
camp out or something.

Jim should be at his house two three four times. Knock his door down. Pull a shafer fly the whole staff out whatever it takes.
WORK!
Stop. Jim has been working hard. Sometimes the other guy does a better job than you do. It was obvious that we made a great impression on his visit. But we have lost recruits to kentucky for 50 years. This will be tough.Jim wants to win more than you do.

Stop. Jim has been working hard. Sometimes the other guy does a better job than you do. It was obvious that we made a great impression on his visit. But we have lost recruits to kentucky for 50 years. This will be tough.Jim wants to win more than you do.
Then he needs to work for it. Hosting a recruit is great. Leaving the comforts of his home and routine is something he doesn't do very often. Work.

Then he needs to work for it. Hosting a recruit is great. Leaving the comforts of his home and routine is something he doesn't do very often. Work.
He should definitely visit him if it’s allowed. The whole staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom