Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

This is not just a sales pitch...

missing piece.png

sorry to chime into the discussion but someone dropped a boom earlier and if I am looking at an image correctly there is a shot of IJs phone...missing piece of puzzle...yadda yadda. Did the dude commit or did I just pick a bad day to stop sniffing glue?

sorry to chime into the discussion but someone dropped a boom earlier and if I am looking at an image correctly there is a shot of IJs phone...missing piece of puzzle...yadda yadda. Did the dude commit or did I just pick a bad day to stop sniffing glue?
Pretty sure he announces next Wednesday.

next Saturday the 16th at 2:30pm...not that I'm counting the seconds...just the minutes..

Oooh, somebody predicted in a 3 way race somebody wasn't coming, shocker...Percentages are with you. He might not, and sht's not good lately, and everyone's frustrated, even Townie (maybe), but dam why waste time on here then waiting for an opportunity to post a negative on a fan forum, every dam time???? Ok 99%. Very weird. Everyone gets it and is frustrated, but forgive people on a dam Syracuse fan forum for having some halfway positive thoughts about Syracuse. I want better recruiting and coaching, but recruiting is a hopeful business especially for fans, let people hope.

We really are a great fit for IJ. He would definitely shine in Orange. Instant starter and go to player. Perfect opportunity for IJ to showcase his talents for a year.

We really are a great fit for IJ. He would definitely shine in Orange. Instant starter and go to player. Perfect opportunity for IJ to showcase his talents for a year.

Can't Alabama say the exact same thing?

Can't Alabama say the exact same thing?
Yes. The difference is i think our supporting cast of returning players fits him better. Next year Buddy, Joe, Braswell, Goodine, and Guerrier should provide IJ with Huge opportunities to flourish inside. I dont see Alabama having the same perimeter talent.

Yes. The difference is i think our supporting cast of returning players fits him better. Next year Buddy, Joe, Braswell, Goodine, and Guerrier should provide IJ with Huge opportunities to flourish inside. I dont see Alabama having the same perimeter talent.
Maybe you know more about Bama than I do, but how can you be sure? Also, one thing missing from our list is a true PG...

Maybe you know more about Bama than I do, but how can you be sure? Also, one thing missing from our list is a true PG...
Between JC, Joe, or Goodine we will be fine. I predict that Goodine ends up being the guy. The little i have watched him i think his upside is Huge. He has a nice stroke, can get to the rack and just seems to have it. I actually think he has the ability to be the best player on the team.

I think people need to understand that there will be no actual news until the 16th when he commits. Asking what people have heard is a pointless exercise unless people like running around in circles.

IJ and his family have been very deliberate about everything so far. Everything they've said they are doing along the timeline they've given has followed that timeline. Nothing is coming out until he commits.

I think people need to understand that there will be no actual news until the 16th when he commits. Asking what people have heard is a pointless exercise unless people like running around in circles.

IJ and his family have been very deliberate about everything so far. Everything they've said they are doing along the timeline they've given has followed that timeline. Nothing is coming out until he commits.
In the meantime, writers have to have something to write. So, they regurgitate the same “information” over and over again. And, if something is repeated over and over again, the sheep take it as gospel. All that being said, he may pick Alabama or Kentucky or even us.

zags called in for this podcast juice on the cuse. I'll post below for those who want to listen.

Here are the highlights from the show:

Wesley Cheng: Syracuse fans are getting excited about 2020 five-star wing Isiah Jackson, who will decide on Nov. 16 between Syracuse, Alabama and Kentucky. You’ve gotten to see him play. What kind of skill set does he have, and does he have an NBA career ahead of him?

Adam Zagoria: I saw him this summer at Peach Jam and I was really impressed. He’s 6-8, 6-9. He’s a long, athletic forward who runs the floor. He’s dominant around the basket. I’ve been talking to his Dad, and I think he has a chance at a pro career ahead of him. I know his family is keeping his recruitment close to the vest. His Dad has been in touch with Coach Boeheim and Coach Autry, and he talks to Coach John Calipari and Coach Oates at Alabama. My sense is the Syracuse staff doesn’t really have a strong feeling on where he’s going to go. He could go to any of those schools.

Also mentions UKs lack of front court commits a couple times. When asked where he thinks he goes he said he not sure yet...but listening to him talk it sounds like he would put his money on UK.

Last edited:
zags called in for this podcast juice on the cuse. I'll post below for those who want to listen.

Wesley Cheng: Syracuse fans are getting excited about 2020 five-star wing Isiah Jackson, who will decide on Nov. 16 between Syracuse, Alabama and Kentucky. You’ve gotten to see him play. What kind of skill set does he have, and does he have an NBA career ahead of him?

Adam Zagoria: I saw him this summer at Peach Jam and I was really impressed. He’s 6-8, 6-9. He’s a long, athletic forward who runs the floor. He’s dominant around the basket. I’ve been talking to his Dad, and I think he has a chance at a pro career ahead of him. I know his family is keeping his recruitment close to the vest. His Dad has been in touch with Coach Boeheim and Coach Autry, and he talks to Coach John Calipari and Coach Oates at Alabama. My sense is the Syracuse staff doesn’t really have a strong feeling on where he’s going to go. He could go to any of those schools.

Also mentions UKs lack of front court commits a couple times. When asked where he thinks he goes he said he not sure yet...but listening to him talk it sounds like he would put his money on UK.

Zagoria always leans UK.

When we lost Green to kentucky, Zags wrote that Kentucky big boyed us. F him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom