Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Love the optimism, but are we really that confident, if he visits? Why is that? Not like we have had a great track record of beating UK recently, and he's not in our traditional recruiting wheelhouse.

Mostly because Red has been on him wayyyy longer than Uk. Jackson knows hes not a top priority for Uk even if thats what their pitching. Michigan has been kind to SU in the past, there are connections

You have to take this kid and figure out how to make room later. Does anyone honestly see Howard Washington playing a significant role ever on this team? Don’t see him staying for long it Girard gets any future time at PG with his scoring ability. Getting a 5 star player like this would be incredible.
Unfortunately I’m getting a D. Bazely feeling about this recruitment. 5 star talent gets the fan base excited, then leaves us standing at the alter in the end. Prove me wrong Mr Jackson, who by the way blocks shots like Derrick Coleman and Etan Thomas used to do

Unfortunately I’m getting a D. Bazely feeling about this recruitment. 5 star talent gets the fan base excited, then leaves us standing at the alter in the end. Prove me wrong Mr Jackson, who by the way blocks shots like Derrick Coleman and Etan Thomas used to do
Isaiah plays in a summer league that was set up by Derrick Coleman. Pretty sure they know each other and have a relationship.

He seems like a cerebral and thoughtful kid. I think this has a good chance of playing out better for syracuse going after this kid vs. D.Baze

If he takes his official very confident. 70/30 over Uk but have to nail down that visit. Cal is pushing
this makes no sense. if su is such a strong favorite, why would there be an "if" attached to his visit?

this makes no sense. if su is such a strong favorite, why would there be an "if" attached to his visit?

Because kids and their people can tell staffs whatever they want but actions tell the real story

Both Jacksons with Newton is one hell of an athletic class. Add in the fact Goodine, Braswell and Quincy can all jump out of the gym, Carey is not far behind, that would be an extremely athletic team. Then you add shooters like Hughes, Buddy, JG3, and Goodine. Solid Center prospects in Sidibe, Edwards and Ajak and a glue guy like Marek. A lot can happen from now until then, but that’s one of the more rounded teams we’ve had since 2012 or 2013.

Both Jacksons with Newton is one hell of an athletic class. Add in the fact Goodine, Braswell and Quincy can all jump out of the gym, Carey is not far behind, that would be an extremely athletic team. Then you add shooters like Hughes, Buddy, JG3, and Goodine. Solid Center prospects in Sidibe, Edwards and Ajak and a glue guy like Marek. A lot can happen from now until then, but that’s one of the more rounded teams we’ve had since 2012 or 2013.
How do you feel about our chances of landing all 3?

If Hughes has a good year overall (leadership, scoring, ball-handling, passing and defense) then he will probably be off to the professional ranks. Then it will be a possibility that one of either Washington, Sidibe or Braswell decides not to return. Then the chances of landing all 3 of Newton and the 2 Jacksons would be strong. However, only bringing Woody on is 100%. Like to say that Andre is a given also but it is not nailed down yet. Isaiah Jackson could end up being a hometown Michigan State signee.

(Insert w.t.f. mere here)

j.gif
tenor.gif

The fact that you put Andre in with someone who literally is a lock is very reassuring!
There is a reason the thread over at the boneyard is dead and the only ones speaking of AJ aren’t insiders by any stretch.

The fact that you put Andre in with someone who literally is a lock is very reassuring!
Newton is already committed. Andre Jackson is virtually a lock. I don’t think Isaiah Jackson is a lock by any stretch. That’s a battle between Cuse, Kentucky and Bama. I can’t give you an answer who is leading right now cause I admittedly am not sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom