Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Newton is already committed. Andre Jackson is virtually a lock. I don’t think Isaiah Jackson is a lock by any stretch. That’s a battle between Cuse, Kentucky and Bama. I can’t give you an answer who is leading right now cause I admittedly am not sure
Are you holding out on us? CuseMan1 and CuseMan3 held out on us...and you don’t want to know what happened to them.

Newton is already committed. Andre Jackson is virtually a lock. I don’t think Isaiah Jackson is a lock by any stretch. That’s a battle between Cuse, Kentucky and Bama. I can’t give you an answer who is leading right now cause I admittedly am not sure
So you don't see Michigan State in it at all? I thought they were the favorite like 6 months ago

yuppp
Would he be down with that? Clearly his long term potential is as a forward.

Guessing the pitch is 4/5. Woody may be the same but IJ wouldn't be overly concerned about him.

Last edited:
Would he be down with that? Clearly his long term potential is as a forward.

Guessing the pitch is 4/5. Woody may be the same but IJ wouldn't be overly concerned about him.

I would hope that most players would know that if they had power forward skills they wouldn't get stuck being a tree under the basket as a center in JBs offense or defense. On defense, centers need to be able to cover lots of ground and offense we've seen guys like Lydon get opportunities to stretch the floor and use their power forward skills.

He's going to be a center.

Really like the thought of IJ playing the "5" in the zone, regardless of whether he is center or not. It would showcase his best skill. At the other end, there really isn't much difference between the 4 and 5 in JB's sets.

This would be a great get.

This is a nice development. Does anyone know if UK is recruiting Jackson as a 4 or a 5?

This all makes zero sense to me, but I've convinced myself it's happening.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom