Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

He’s going to Kentucky. Let’s move on to under recruited overseas kids cause we can’t compete for top kids anymore around here.
tenor.gif

Side note, Juwan Howard, who’s never coached a game before, is already in a two school race for a top 10 kid. We’ve got to do a better job of recruiting. JB even said it in his radio interview last year. Hopefully we land Isaiah!

These NBA guys (Howard, Penny, Ewing) have built in credibility before they’ve even accomplished anything as a head coach.

I see the gold dress.

I don’t ever get too high or too low with any of these kids and it’s impossible to know what they are thinking. I just think the roster is in good spot. Opportunities are there for him. And Alabama has 2 forwards that are missing the entire year with injuries which means 2020 just got a lot more crowded with playing time

These NBA guys (Howard, Penny, Ewing) have built in credibility before they’ve even accomplished anything as a head coach.

which makes ZERO SENSE.

Being an NBA All-Star means exactly dick when it comes to coaching ability.

Chris Mullin says hai! :p

Calipari is suppose to see Big Cliff tomorrow too...they are in the running for what seems like 10 guys still and are actively recruiting all of them. Our roster construction is definitely the best for him to come in and be the Man from day 1.
Be funny if we wind up with IJ and Kadary in short order after the AJ fiasco.

I don’t ever get too high or too low with any of these kids and it’s impossible to know what they are thinking. I just think the roster is in good spot. Opportunities are there for him. And Alabama has 2 forwards that are missing the entire year with injuries which means 2020 just got a lot more crowded with playing time
Yeah although like you said I’ve heard it’s UK bringing up the rear with Bama having the good shot...I don’t get where the Bama is out stuff came from.

If we land both all of a sudden our recruiting class is the 6th best in 2020 according to the 247 class calculator. Now some other programs likely to add players too but we should still be top 15-20 at the end of the day. Would represent another excellent class on top of last year's haul!

Cuse!

If we land both all of a sudden our recruiting class is the 6th best in 2020 according to the 247 class calculator. Now some other programs likely to add players too but we should still be top 15-20 at the end of the day. Would represent another excellent class on top of last year's haul!

Cuse!
Some on this message board will tell you that last year’s class was average at best.

yup. i loved andre since seeing clips of him & symir at camp and still wish he'd have come here. but that outcome would definitely be trading a $5 bill for a $10 and another $5

Like I said always, This will be a Bama Cuse race... UK has too many offers out and they are not focused on just IJ. Cuse is and Bama is. I think IJ wants to be a priority and program changer... Also, if he picks Bama it’s bc of the Coach. Michigan Guy through and through and can’t blame the kid if that’s his choice but still really like SU chances
Thanks for all the info. But didn’t you say last week that Bama was out, and it was gonna come down to Cuse and UK? Or maybe somebody else said that. I guess I gotta go back and re-read the thread.

Thanks for all the info. But didn’t you say last week that Bama was out, and it was gonna come down to Cuse and UK? Or maybe somebody else said that. I guess I gotta go back and re-read the thread.
I believe BullDog has stated it clearly. If IJ goes to Alabama, it is because he has a lot of respect for the Alabama coach. That is all the insight he has until IJ Commits to a school. Information on a recruit can change on a second’s notice. It is not over and is not a slam dunk yet.

I did state that after his visit here from what I was told. And I thought I clarified as best I can as to what I was stating. Cal looking elsewhere makes it pretty clear to me where UK stands. They were in it for a second but I don’t think that emergency visit helped is what I’m saying even tho I was told it was just an SU and UK race last week. Now that Cal searching elsewhere it’s back to what I originally said about who this would come down to. I share info that’s all. Sorry if I wasn’t crystal crystal clear as to my explanations but I’m just sharing what I get ...

I did state that after his visit here from what I was told. And I thought I clarified as best I can as to what I was stating. Cal looking elsewhere makes it pretty clear to me where UK stands. They were in it for a second but I don’t think that emergency visit helped is what I’m saying even tho I was told it was just an SU and UK race last week. Now that Cal searching elsewhere it’s back to what I originally said about who this would come down to. I share info that’s all. Sorry if I wasn’t crystal crystal clear as to my explanations but I’m just sharing what I get ...

You're fine...we are eager for news after what happened with AJ is all. Most recognize that we are dealing with teenagers and everything can change from one moment to the next. I love how this seems to be trending though.

My personal opinion since his SU visit is that IJ will be Orange. Now since all these things are shaking out (Bama injuries, Cal looking elsewhere) I feel even better but I am NOT gonna be the guy that promises something so he can get ripped apart. But this is really trending the right way and IJ not coming to SU would be a surprise to me. Never say never but unless something crazy happens on this visit to Bama, I would expect him to commit “ somewhere” shortly after the visit... I get just as excited about recruiting as everyone else so I get just as disappointed when we have an AJ situation, but I take information as it comes and just roll with it with no emotion. But I can’t help but get excited with this one lol and hopefully this kid is going where I think...

My personal opinion since his SU visit is that IJ will be Orange. Now since all these things are shaking out (Bama injuries, Cal looking elsewhere) I feel even better but I am NOT gonna be the guy that promises something so he can get ripped apart. But this is really trending the right way and IJ not coming to SU would be a surprise to me. Never say never but unless something crazy happens on this visit to Bama, I would expect him to commit “ somewhere” shortly after the visit... I get just as excited about recruiting as everyone else so I get just as disappointed when we have an AJ situation, but I take information as it comes and just roll with it with no emotion. But I can’t help but get excited with this one lol and hopefully this kid is going where I think...

Your insight is very much appreciated, whether its good news or bad. Here is hoping your right as to how this plays out with IJ it would be a very nice addition for sure. Do you have any insight into a the Kadary situation by chance?

Thats really good news but I hope people temper their enthusiasm as we should all know how extremely fluid recruiting is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom